News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Maelstrom

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dude

can you make that gif bigger it's too small

Edit never mind I'll do it myself

Spoiler
[close]

Jamaha

WaluigiTime64

I really want to say that this is normal but I'm honestly not sure what's going on right now.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on May 29, 2018, 04:19:08 AMI really want to say that this is normal but I'm honestly not sure what's going on right now.
Pfft, this is completely normal
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dude

alti was pissy that no one was posting so now everyone is posting

E. Gadd Industries

Uhhhh random question, how does one get a sleep schedule somewhat normalized? Like mine's been going back farther and farther and this forces me to sleep later (when I can, for that matter), and I can't stand sleeping in all that late, as I feel as though I've wasted my day.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Whenever I try to, I usually force myself to stay awake (in other words, pulling an all-nighter) until I can go to sleep at a "normal" time. Repeat until your body is re-adjusted. Not sure how effective (or healthy, for that matter) that actually is, and I am not an expert on this topic at all, but it's worth considering.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

if we're on the topic of unhealthy methods!! i alternate between melatonin and caffeine pills, along w very loud morning alarms until my schedule is semi reasonable again. caffeine pills are great and really cheap (and allowed me to pass biochem and genetics this semester lol) but they're really easy to abuse so maybe plain coffee could be better

E. Gadd Industries

Cool, thanks! I'll keep both things in mind, may try the first if I can't get back to normal naturally (I really want to do this naturally and healthily if at all possible), but hopefully it'll be back to normal before I go to college
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

SlowPokemon

Does anyone have/want to get Zelda Tri Force Heroes? I'm looking for people to play the story with and I heard you can do that with online play. Pm me if you're interested lol
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

Update: Mikey's on board so we just need one more person ^^
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.