News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

Cleared all the challenges on Smash Ultimate. Was probably the easiest of the smash games. Kind of fun actually. Brawl was lame (so many "clear [something] with all characters"), Smash 4 was hard (had a lot of hard ones at the top like "clear [something] on hardest difficulty"), but this one was pretty ok. The only annoying thing was the "get 777 spirits" which you couldn't get with the hammer (for some reason)... And the finish classic at 9.9 was probably the hardest one (but pretty challenging.

Also finished Adventure mode. Which was... ... pretty boring actually. Very long and kind of lame. Just fighting and fighting and... y... Brawl had the best adventure by far (Subspace Emissary), and probably the best 1-player modes, even Melee's adventure was probably more fun, lol. And Smash 4 had ok 1-player modes. This one... not so much. Sprits is lame. Both adventure and... lol spirits boards is just junk, lol. And classic was kind of good in this game actually.Pretty fun. But y. The normal smash is good. But not really the 1-player modes.

So y, Adventure mode (and spirits). Lame.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

(sorry for double-post)

Also just got the new version of Finale (Finale version 26).

Pretty good. It looks almost the same. The big thing seems to be that the improved the articulation spacing. So now you can flipp articulation and stack articulations. Which is nice, so you don't need to manually drag them. But y, not much more than that. They improved the spacings of articulations, slurs and tremolos, pretty much. So y, that's pretty much it. Still, good with a new version. And y, pretty good things they improved, although not that much new in this version, compared to the old (Finale version 25).

Here you can see pretty much all the new changes: https://usermanuals.finalemusic.com/FinaleMac/Content/Finale/What_s_new.htm
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Libera

The downside with v26 is that now whenever someone with a version older than that (v25 or older) will have all of the articulations badly misplaced when they open the file, so before sharing you need to open it in a previous version and reset the articulations.

Tobbeh99

auch. :(

So if someone opens it in Finale 2012 for example, they'll have the articulations misplaced? So you'll have to edit them in a different version or something before sharing the file? Wow, annoying. Well at least they'll look good on pdf-files. But y, that's kind of annoying. 

Also they haven't fixed the thing that pedal lines doesn't automatically link into one and other (so you have to adjust them manually). And also not that parenthesis (articulation) always are on the top note or the bottom note, and if you want them around some other note, you'll have to move them manually. And the ossia tool isn't the best.... (it's annoying, and not that good).

(would be nice if they'd fix those things.)

10/10 tobbeh

E. Gadd Industries

Heh, yeah... I switched to v26, and as Libera was checking my sheet, it was found that all of the articulations I had were wonky, which will add an entirely new layer of difficulty with my submissions :/
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Bobbythekid21

Oh, oh, oh oh oh ohohohohOHOHOHOOOOOOOH
yay.
I have TWO stars under my name now.
[close]
333,331 is a prime number.
Spoiler
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 24, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Well, I'll just stick around for now and be helpful.
I'm gonna hold myself to it by constantly reminding myself of it.
[close]

Splatoon Inkling

I just got 5 today! congrats Bobby! Iv'e been on the Ninsheetmusic forums ever since July 9th of 2018.

Libera

I have no stars golden blobs under my name.  I think I only ever got to five.

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: Libera on February 12, 2019, 02:06:30 PMI have no stars golden blobs under my name.  I think I only ever got to five.
updates are very important for the site to keep running smoothly, and you do a good job at it, so keep up the good work!

Bobbythekid21

I made an account 3 days after you, inkling; but I'd been using the sheets for much longer than that. I didn't really start using the forums until recently though.
Spoiler
[close]

Splatoon Inkling

Same! I had used Ninsheetmusic for about a year before joining the forums.

Bobbythekid21

Quote from: Splatoon Inkling on February 12, 2019, 02:27:06 PMSame! I had used Ninsheetmusic for about a year before joining the forums.
More like 4-5 here.
(geez, we have so much in common it's scary)
Spoiler
[close]

Splatoon Inkling

Maybe we are twins separated at birth!  ;D I just realized something else. We are both 15!

Bobbythekid21

Quote from: Splatoon Inkling on February 12, 2019, 02:41:24 PMMaybe we are twins separated at birth!  ;D
We are about the same age...  I think I'm a bit older tho. My birthday is tomorrow. When's yours?
Spoiler
[close]