The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libera

If I'm not asleep, I'm around.

(That might be a slight exaggeration.)

Splatoon Inkling

Sebastian

I'm around too. I just don't post as much as I used to cause I get caught up in arranging, checking sheets, etc.

SlowPokemon

Unrelated but I'm finally getting around to finishing Twilight Princess (and with it, the last of the 3D Zelda games)!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bobbythekid21

The moral of this story is: the NSM staff are always, ALWAYS watching (watching,watchingwatching...)(<<thats an echo btw)

Edit: oh, and me, I'm always watching too (as of recently anyway)
333,331 is a prime number.
Spoiler
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 24, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Well, I'll just stick around for now and be helpful.
I'm gonna hold myself to it by constantly reminding myself of it.
[close]

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 15, 2019, 07:42:47 AMUnrelated but I'm finally getting around to finishing Twilight Princess (and with it, the last of the 3D Zelda games)!
Twilight Princess was fun. Also, I'm excited for the new zelda game (port) just announced. I haven't played that one yet.

mikey

Quote from: Sebastian on February 15, 2019, 12:51:29 PMTwilight Princess was fun. Also, I'm excited for the new zelda game (port) just announced. I haven't played that one yet.

you NEED to play the original (well, dx)
Probably before playing the remake
unmotivated

Splatoon Inkling

I don't play zelda... (everyone goes into shock)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Sebastian on February 15, 2019, 12:51:29 PMTwilight Princess was fun. Also, I'm excited for the new zelda game (port) just announced. I haven't played that one yet.

Honestly didn't really like most of the parts that weren't dungeons, but I loved almost all of the dungeons

Splatoon Inkling

IDK if you have heard of him, but there is this really good pianist named Duane Shinn, and he has this 52 week piano crash course, and later in the course he teaches you how to arrange music! (Which I am super excited for!)
He is seriously the best teacher I have ever had! It's all on disc, but it is so fun, and neat to learn all this stuff, even my mom who got a bachelors degree in piano pedagogy said that she never even knew about some of the stuff that he was teaching, so she's doing the course along with me. It's kind of pricy, but very well worth it! if you ever consider buying it, or just want to look deeper into it check out this link http://www.pianolessonsbyvideo.com/

Dekkadeci

Quote from: Splatoon Inkling on February 15, 2019, 02:10:25 PMI don't play zelda... (everyone goes into shock)
Me neither. The closest my entire family and I ever got was getting Wind Waker, getting stuck in fetch quests, and never reaching the first boss. That was our first Zelda game, and we've never played a Zelda game since.

Mario, on the other hand...

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 15, 2019, 07:42:47 AMUnrelated but I'm finally getting around to finishing Twilight Princess (and with it, the last of the 3D Zelda games)!
The original or HD?

I only ever got about half way through the game, but I thought it had some good bits although I wasn't a big fan of Kakariko Village and the Goron Mines part. Some of the horseback battles took me a few goes to get through but they were neat in a way. I quite enjoyed the music, I wouldn't mind arranging some more some day.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on February 15, 2019, 10:04:47 PMThe original or HD?

I only ever got about half way through the game, but I thought it had some good bits although I wasn't a big fan of Kakariko Village and the Goron Mines part. Some of the horseback battles took me a few goes to get through but they were neat in a way. I quite enjoyed the music, I wouldn't mind arranging some more some day.

HD. I tried playing it before, got about halfway like you did, and got frustrated with the slow pace and the ridiculous stuff they had you do between dungeons. But I'm discovering that the second half of the game is a lot more fun to play, so maybe give it another try sometime? I'm at the very end and I've only got about 30 hours, so it's a good bit shorter than Skyward Sword at least.

Bobbythekid21

Yeet, finale-ly got around to download notepad 2012.
333,331 is a prime number.
Spoiler
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 24, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Well, I'll just stick around for now and be helpful.
I'm gonna hold myself to it by constantly reminding myself of it.
[close]