News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

since I speedrun mario odyssey I see a lot of "boy I can't wait for Odyssey 2" and I blame galaxy 2 for that as well
it set a precedent that shouldn't have been set
unmotivated

Splatoon Inkling

Ok listen, my whole point is that I'm just hoping for a third Mario galaxy. They have a series of mario bros. mario kart, and etc...

Dudeman

Quote from: Splatoon Inkling on March 11, 2019, 06:35:49 PMOk listen, my whole point is that I'm just hoping for a third Mario galaxy. They have a series of mario bros. mario kart, and etc...
The difference is that Mario Galaxy and its sequel technically already belong to the "series" of "3D Mario games" (64, Sunshine, Galaxy 1&2, Odyssey, and arguably 3D World). Galaxy is an outlier in that it got a direct followup because the devs kept getting more ideas.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Splatoon Inkling

Sebastian

Personally, I'd rather see new content than another Galaxy sequel. I thought Odyssey was a masterpiece and I'd love to see something else from that vein.

Splatoon Inkling

This will go on forever if I don't stop it here. Nintendo will do whatever they want ig. Well I can't please everybody, I'm not a taco.

Bobbythekid21

Wow, I remember when Dudeman mentioned InsaneInTheRain on discord but I didn't know he was actually here on the forums at some point...
333,331 is a prime number.
Spoiler
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 24, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Well, I'll just stick around for now and be helpful.
I'm gonna hold myself to it by constantly reminding myself of it.
[close]

Dekkadeci

Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on March 12, 2019, 09:50:10 AMWow, I remember when Dudeman mentioned InsaneInTheRain on discord but I didn't know he was actually here on the forums at some point...
I've also bumped into insaneintherain's old Musescore account. Man, he's come a long way since.

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on March 12, 2019, 09:50:10 AMWow, I remember when Dudeman mentioned InsaneInTheRain on discord but I didn't know he was actually here on the forums at some point...
Quote from: Dekkadeci on March 12, 2019, 10:03:16 AMI've also bumped into insaneintherain's old Musescore account. Man, he's come a long way since.
yeah people who use those sites are losers
innit

Bobbythekid21

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on March 12, 2019, 10:41:24 AMyeah people who use those sites are losers
For the first quote: Do you mean NinSheetMusic or Discord?
For the second quote: Ouch.
333,331 is a prime number.
Spoiler
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 24, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Well, I'll just stick around for now and be helpful.
I'm gonna hold myself to it by constantly reminding myself of it.
[close]

Splatoon Inkling

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dekkadeci

Quote from: Splatoon Inkling on March 12, 2019, 10:58:48 AMThe first I think he meant musescore.
The first I actually think he meant the NinSheetMusic forums.

In the meantime, insaneintherain has moved on to YouTube hard; I mainly just use my YouTube channel to make comments, I have to admit.