News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobbythekid21

I love it when a bunch of differant staff members are online, it makes the "who's online" page so colorful.
333,331 is a prime number.
Spoiler
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 24, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Well, I'll just stick around for now and be helpful.
I'm gonna hold myself to it by constantly reminding myself of it.
[close]

AmpharosAndy

be more colourful if they gave me a cool custom brit banner but nooooo
innit

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on March 12, 2019, 05:11:22 PMI love it when a bunch of differant staff members are online, it makes the "who's online" page so colorful.
Did you read my mind!?

Bobbythekid21

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on March 12, 2019, 05:19:45 PMbe more colourful if they gave me a cool custom brit banner but nooooo
Did you ever ask?

Quote from: Splatoon Inkling on March 12, 2019, 05:20:21 PMDid you read my mind!?
Yeah, I'm a time traveler AND a mind reader, didn't you know?
Spoiler
[close]

Bobbythekid21

How do you know, did you read all of his posts ever?
Spoiler
[close]

Splatoon Inkling

I see the edit sign on that. I didn't fall for it!

Bobbythekid21

... I'm genuinely confused. What are you talking about? I wasn't trying to fool you about anything. I just edited it so I could respond to you're question without making a new post.
Spoiler
[close]

AmpharosAndy

innit

Tobbeh99

Hey! I just found out that Finale actually got a feature request forum. A forum on which you could post feedback on their product. I've been posting some posts myself on various things I think they could improve with their software. You can also rate people requests. So you could rate my ones up if you feel that they are good.

My requests I made was:
Ability to move up or down parentheses easily
Make piano pedal lines connect automatically (this one is very much needed I think)
Ability to remove unnecessary accidentals easily
Better ossia tool
Add some more articulations
Different way of cancelling double-sharps and double-flats

Here's a link to the feature request forum: https://makemusic.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/200449177-Finale-Feature-Requests?sort_by=recent_activity
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Splatoon Inkling

Cool! This might be helpful as I'm new to finale, and can't quite figure everything out about it. Right now I can't find grace notes, IDK why.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on March 15, 2019, 04:24:30 AMAbility to move up or down parentheses easily
Make piano pedal lines connect automatically (this one is very much needed I think)
Ability to remove unnecessary accidentals easily
Different way of cancelling double-sharps and double-flats

^^ These

Good ideas. I'd love to see these changes made. Does anyone know how to tell if I have the most recent update of Finale?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Splatoon Inkling

I only have 2012 so it can be pretty difficult to try to figure it out. I'm learning more about it, but I still find it pretty confusing.

cashwarrior1

If you're on a Mac, you can select "Finale" at the top and then "check for updates." I'm assuming it's the same on Windows, but the "Finale" tab is probably somewhere else.