Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

mikey

unmotivated

Harvest

Quote from: Splatoon Inkling on March 16, 2019, 07:05:10 PMThis has absolutely nothing to do with the video, but I just heard from Bobby. Apparently Bobbythekid21 isn't supposed to be using nsm yet. Just look at the picture. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hXt-FdrCb9FFGrkbjpOqY9Y86RloDIae/view?usp=drivesdk

This made me cry.
-

Splatoon Inkling

The banner is a joke.

The Deku Trombonist

In case anyone is looking for it, the April Fools news post has been moved to the Story Telling board.

BlackDragonSlayer

A welcome addition to the unfortunate desert of the story telling board.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

The Deku Trombonist

Then more people just need to write stories!

Tobbeh99

Hmm started thinking about my arrangements and NSM. It's kind of slow when it comes to submissions and everything on NSM. And I've been thinking about starting a blogg where I can just "do whatever I want", aka. post arrangements and music, but also other stuff maybe. Think that's a wise decision. Also I want to focus more on music, and more seriously but I'll see how I go about it.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

AmpharosAndy

You can always 'do whatever you want' dood :) just do it innit. If whatever you do is cool then we'll all probably like it yeh. Nsm can be slow but that don't make a dizzle
innit

Tobbeh99

y. Also going to need to search a new job. I'm actually quitting my current job. It's just too lame. Hopefully I'll be able to find a better more fun job, but... y ... it's hard. But we'll see.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Stephaniesu

Hey there guys! If you guys want to learn about music, I suggest reading this Article about the Sharp sign, here's the link: [link removed by moderators]

There's a variety of discussion there.

Hope this will help you!

The Deku Trombonist

Ah, damn, so that's where I've been going wrong all these years!

Splatoon Inkling

BlackDragonSlayer

Only 101 posts before I pass SFK. Bwahaha!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Splatoon Inkling