News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

LeviR.star

Ditto to that. Great to have you back here at NSM! And onwards to 3000 pages!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Sebastian on October 26, 2020, 08:53:56 AMWork has been winding down (I'm doing landscaping...yuck), so that means I'll be having more time for things again, including sheet submission/arranging again.
Hey! Good to see you :)

What does your landscaping work entail? Do you do much with plants or is it mainly earth moving and building?

Sebastian

Mostly mowing, weedeating, and blowing. Manual labor and stuff.
We've done weedpulling and mulch laying but not much.

Sebastian

Haha, yeah. I do a lottt of that. I'll be happy when I find something more in my field.

The Deku Trombonist

I'm sure the weeds would appreciate it too.

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: LeviR.star on October 26, 2020, 09:17:43 AMDitto to that. Great to have you back here at NSM! And onwards to 3000 pages!
:o

Oh dang, we're actually pretty close. I wonder how long it'll take if we keep going at this general rate?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Libera

Given that it took over a year for the past 10 pages, ~13 years.

BlackDragonSlayer

I'm trying to be more optimistic, as in, "the general rate of recently," though it's very likely this burst of activity won't last for very much longer, unfortunately.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

The Deku Trombonist

SlowPokemon

I'm gonna need some serious policy reform before that happens, and with the current admin team packed with musical conservatives, I don't see it happening :-/
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kricketune54

BlueKirby

i had a thought i really wanted to post here while i was on the toilet but i forgot and now i'm sad
pfp is by me

My MuseScore

play len'en and kid icarus uprising