News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HugoMeister

...you were just bragging about how you're going to be a millionaire.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: JaMaHa on September 30, 2009, 08:58:59 AMSo how to symbolize the merge? With a 10-mile human chain spanning all the schools? There I was, three hours in my overalls standing at one spot. Woo.

Are Finns always this silly?

Also this:

me irl
[close]

Harvest

aahhh...Blu Ray is so awesome.  Its more awesome than I imagined. 

I just need to order an HDMI cable so I can watch them myself properly.
-

KefkaticFanatic

We got a Blu Ray drive for our PC, but the software is unbelievably shitty.  We're not going to do anything more with them until we get an actual player.

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

Harvest

I watched the movie "Falling Down" from 1993.  It was a really great movie.  Its amazing how good movies look on Blu Ray no matter how old they are :D
-

Jamaha

So JaMaHa was given the task of creating and printing 500 uniquely numbered tickets.

10 tickets a page, 50 pages. Sounds reasonable, no?

Until a certain someone succeeds at selecting "Copies per page" instead of "Tickets per page", resulting in 10 copies of each ticket from 1 to WHERE IS THE DAMN CANCEL BUTTON.

Stuck the damn sheets in my backbag and got the hell out of there.

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: JaMaHa on October 01, 2009, 08:15:52 AMUntil a certain someone succeeds at selecting "Copies per page" instead of "Tickets per page", resulting in 10 copies of each ticket from 1 to WHERE IS THE DAMN CANCEL BUTTON.

The scoundrel!

Davey

Who knew making your NAT set to 'open' was as simple as enabling UPaP

SuperFireKirby

Boob jobs are more evil than steroids. Who knew?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ALPRAS

Just Twisted my left foot playing Wii fit. Hilarious

Palagerini

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on October 01, 2009, 12:33:56 PMWho knew making your NAT set to 'open' was as simple as enabling UPaP

I cannot begin to tell you how long it took me to find my NAT settings... Although i'm not that good at computers..
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Seeker

Psh, I don't even know what NAT settings are.

So Karl Rove spoke at my campus tonight. Apparently he's pretty famous for some political thing. It would've been nice to go, but I had class...
This is a signature.

KefkaticFanatic

They mean for their Xbox Live connection.  Their 360 is telling them what it is.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

I hate networking the most out of all awful computer things.
-