News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 11, 2009, 04:42:45 PMYou know what's so funny about Atheism? If the Christians are right(which we are) then all the atheists get a one-way ticket to hell, but if by some impossibility the atheists are right absolutely nothing happens to the christians or any other religion because that would mean there would be no higher being to punish us! So its a win-win for religion while atheists are playing a fifty-fifty. Good luck burning for eternity.

Hahaha, you're religious?
I would pity you, but then you would start giving me your whole "oh I have seen the truth" bullshit and nobody wants that.

me irl
[close]

Dude

inb4 JaMaHa, Ninny, or Concerto locks this again.

Harvest

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 11, 2009, 04:42:45 PMYou know what's so funny about Atheism? If the Christians are right(which we are) then all the atheists get a one-way ticket to hell, but if by some impossibility the atheists are right absolutely nothing happens to the christians or any other religion because that would mean there would be no higher being to punish us! So its a win-win for religion while atheists are playing a fifty-fifty. Good luck burning for eternity.

Congratulations, you are officially a moron.
-

Roz~

This made my day. Seriously, I hadn't laughed liked this for a long time.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

universe-X

:-* i love u too, lol

but, i seriously don't see (too much) of the funny in this. and i would consider removing that post and said quotes ;)

Dude

$10 says U-X is gay.

Roz~: Your avatar. It's awesome.

jake3343

Omegle idea get!
* jake3343 spins around.

Roz~

Quote from: Dude on October 11, 2009, 07:59:17 PM$10 says U-X is gay.

Roz~: Your avatar. It's awesome.

I agree with everything you said.

kotorfanboy

I think it was Voltaire who said that if he were God, he'd have an especially fiery place in Hell for people who believed in him simply because of Pascal's Wager [what you just described].

universe-X

You people just wasted $10. ;)

U-X= NOT gay, i do that to freak people out

EDIT: Roz~ your avatar is very awesome, but it kinda contradicts on your signature, lol

Cobraroll

I considered replying to SFK there (believe me, I know the counter-arguments), but figured out that it would be one of the most surefire ways to have this topic locked. All I can say is, I see your logic, and respect your opinion and your right to say that, but I also see that you haven't looked deeply into this.

End of that. For now. Do anyone here think the forum is "mature" enough to discuss the subject of religion in a separate thread? We did that on another forum I'm on, and we reached 40 pages of minimal flaming, and largely friendly discussion. I have to admit, the mods were on the edge of locking it several times, and it required supervision, but in the end, we managed to keep it serious. Could the same be done on NSM?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Quote from: universe-X on October 12, 2009, 05:14:41 AMYou people just wasted $10. ;)

U-X= NOT gay, i do that to freak people out

EDIT: Roz~ your avatar is very awesome, but it kinda contradicts on your signature, lol

It does not, since there's no link between them anyway.

Harvest

-