The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Please guys, let's not flame a flamer (let's not fight fire with fire).

One of the worst trips to Wal-Mart I've ever had:

1) My dad had to pick out mittens for my sister (he's cool, my sis isn't).

2) Finally got NSMBW, but can't play till 12/25/09, and my sis is mad because she couldn't get a DSi.

3) Most of the people there failed at wearing skinnies or real belts, there weren't enough shopping carts, and some kids had words shaved into their hair.

4) I know it doesn't pertain to this but f*** it. Got a process paper due December 2, have a rough draft for an essay due 12/3/09, and a National History Day project with that process paper, an annotated bibliography with at least 12 sources (thank you MaestroUGC and Jamaha for that), and a topic of innovation which I based on Bethoven and Mozart due 1/21/10. :(

universe-X

Palagerini

Quote from: universe-X on November 29, 2009, 06:58:49 PMPlease guys, let's not flame a flamer (let's not fight fire with fire).

One of the worst trips to Wal-Mart I've ever had:

1) My dad had to pick out mittens for my sister (he's cool, my sis isn't).

2) Finally got NSMBW, but can't play till 12/25/09, and my sis is mad because she couldn't get a DSi.

3) Most of the people there failed at wearing skinnies or real belts, there weren't enough shopping carts, and some kids had words shaved into their hair.

4) I know it doesn't pertain to this but f*** it. Got a process paper due December 2, have a rough draft for an essay due 12/3/09, and a National History Day project with that process paper, an annotated bibliography with at least 12 sources (thank you MaestroUGC and Jamaha for that), and a topic of innovation which I based on Bethoven and Mozart due 1/21/10. :(

Well atleast you didn't go to Walmart on Black Friday near the U.S. Mexican Border. We didn't even walk into the store and there were already 2 car accidents and people fighting for wide screen tvs. We just go batteries and left. (buy 30 batteries and get 30 free! Wooh!)
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Roz~

^Same thing happened to me, but on the Boxing Day. My brother wanted a Xbox360 controller, so he asked me to buy it for him, since he couldn't go. I had to wait in line for and hour and a half to get the fucking controller. RAGE.

Meh, gotta do a project on Greece, can't find anything on customs and traditions. I also have another project to do for my philosophy class, and I don't understand a thing. Worth 25%, due Thursday. Hopefully, school ends in ~3 weeks.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

I hate walmart. For all the best deals with no lines on rated M games, go to toys r us. always in stock there.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

uh, is it just me or is the new Windows Movie Maker a lot worse than the last one...
-

Davey

I'm not sure why
but xbox 360 in spanish
is more fun than english

Roz~

Quote from: Harvest on November 30, 2009, 02:44:27 PMuh, is it just me or is the new Windows Movie Maker a lot worse than the last one...

Well Movie Maker just sucks in the first place, so it really is possible.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 30, 2009, 01:31:45 PMI hate walmart. For all the best deals with no lines on rated M games, go to toys r us. always in stock there.

I'll try to remember that when I go somewhere with a Toys R Us. Thanks.
____
I didn't want to heat my lunch in the microwave today.
Good thing : I won't do my English writing exam, since I can barely stand.
Bad thing : Fuck I feel sick. Q_Q
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

I really need Windows Movie Maker, could anyone link me to the website please?

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Harvest

Downloaded an older version of wmm.  Was able to make an epic presentation about Hydroelectric power.  Since I don't care about physics that much, we didn't really present any facts just used clips from movies and youtube videos to make it look like other forms of energy are bad.  The nuclear argument was completely false, and the geothermal argument..well we didn't even had one.

Its hilarious though, so I think the teacher will like it..once the rest of our debate group backs it up with facts.
-

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Brassman388