News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Now I have not one, BUT TWO EAR INFECTIONS!!!! Now whenever I tilt my head even slightly in any direction, I get the SUPER AWESOMELY FUN FEELING OF NUMEROUS NEEDLES BEING DRIVEN INTO MY SKULL! COULD THIS FORTNIGHT POSSIBLY GET ANY BETTER?!?!?!?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Oh crap, you might wanna get that checked out. Try tilting your head back. If the pain gets BETTER, then youshould definitely see a doctor, etc. I'm being completely serious.

AAAAAAGGGHHHH! Just came back from a spelling bee. There were 5 rounds (competition gets worse each year). I was out by round 4, with only 12 out of the original 102 with me. Then there was round 5, with 2 people left. And the worst part...

The person that won last year is the winner this year too. Whoo-pee!

Davey

Maretocks

Yay, finally finished "To Zanarkand" and the SMS boss theme. *Panting*
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Jamaha

I'm sick and I have an exam in an hour.

Yay me.

universe-X

Please don't let this topic die. Please, oh please with a cherry on top, don't let this topic die.

I say that half-heartedly, of course.

♪

Harvest

Quote from: universe-X on January 14, 2010, 07:11:06 PMPlease don't let this topic die. Please, oh please with a cherry on top, don't let this topic die.

I say that half-heartedly, of course.

♪

wtf, this topic will never die.
-

KefkaticFanatic

And if for some dumb reason it dropped below the first page it would just be bumped up.

me irl
[close]

Maretocks

That's because the most useless threads always last the longest, seeing as you don't have to think when you po...dshbredsjr4e
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

GreekGeek

Like, this have become a moarn topic on the way. What a shit week for everyone. What's the worst thing happening in your lives?

Maretocks

There's crap all to do and my mum doesn't like me on the computer or playing piano. Pfft, who needs Vitamin D.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Seeker

Worst thing? Getting stranded on Iceland for 16 hours.
This is a signature.

KefkaticFanatic

Alright, enough of this.  This is the post your thoughts topic, not bitch about how my life sucks topic.

me irl
[close]

Nana1Popo2

maybe theyre pessimistic and all they think about is how much their life sucks.... so thats all they have on their mind.

on a side note.... i just realized... i always called this thread the "Post Your Thoughts of the Moment 2 Thread" .... haha thats interesting....
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Roz~

Sadly, I have to go back to school on Monday. At least my schedule is stupid, so I have a lot of free time. This, and I won't have school on Thursday, since I'll remove my phys. ed. class.  :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.