News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

KefkaticFanatic

I have a standard weekend, but next week is the Model UN conference so I miss Thursday and Friday of school and get back midday Saturday.  Then we have Monday off of school.

I "get" to miss an IB PreCalc unit test, IB Physics unit test and a hugeass IB Lit "in class essay assessment".
Plus homework in other classes.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

me irl
[close]

Davey

Having half my schedule Band and the other half easy blowoff classes feels great. I just had my first homework of this 9 weeks of class and it's the end of the 9 weeks. I'm on Spring Break now. Today was tiresome because of the 3 hours of busrides to and from Jazz festival about 60 miles away.

Maretocks

Holiday homework's gonna be more or less of a bitch. Especially advanced biology, which just about requires all the preliminary stuff I should be learning in the regular class this year. >.<

Something's happened to the NSM Premium hoax! I sense shenanigans.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Harvest

4 day weekend for me..

Lame though it would seem, as today I have to help my uncle for the entire day move shit...well at least I get to go to a major city..albeit a city full of (insert racial slur here). 

then I work tomorrow for 8 hours..and its the busiest day of the year as we are closed today and Sunday :| 

and then silly religion stuff on Sunday..

and then work again on Monday...

woooo complaining...
-

KefkaticFanatic

Oh yeah isn't Sunday some important day for some crazy reason?  Maybe that big Rugby tournament or something...

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

Got a friend coming in today from outside the city. They want to go to the Bronx Zoo. Uggh touristy stuff.

Nana1Popo2

Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Harvest

ha wow turns out that whole helping out thing only took up half the day so I have the night to do stuff.

Now if I could only get my brother to leave...
-

universe-X

I haven't even been here for a year and I already have over 900 posts...

Is that a problem?

SuperFireKirby

No, not at all. I got 500 posts on here less than a month after I joined. And then the site went down. Then I found out it was back up 6 months later.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

universe-X

KefkaticFanatic

Augh.  That sounds rather awful actually.  The drum sounds are all wrong, make it sound cluttered.

Try this instead: http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR01611/

me irl
[close]