News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

Darn you .gif and your messing up of the picture I worked so non-hard to make. I must redo this.

Anyways...
Quote from: universe-X on April 19, 2010, 06:07:09 PMAlso, planning to get into a fight soon and wrestling (maybe) tomorrow....

fun.
Wrestling as in the high school sport? If so, it will not be fun for about the first 6 months if your schools team works anywhere near as hard as mine does. It is probably the most exhausting and physically challenging thing I have ever done. But once your in the best shape of your life,which you will in this sport, it actually gets to be quite fun.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

No wrestling as in, wrestle a few guys in gym and if you're done, get jumped :P Luckily, we didn't go through with it :P

But now I have to break a brick or 2 this Saturday, I need your opinions guys. Kick (feet) or strike (hand)?

Nakah

KefkaticFanatic

Dun have time for gamez like that.

Also awful for my work ethic.

me irl
[close]

Davey

Honestly, it's gotten too complicated and shitted up with these new rules and ideas. I mean, sure, it can be fun if you have the free time to waste on it emphasis on "free time" if you bother to play like that but Mafia is fun without these new rules and shit you are adding to it and it's already a simple mindgame, but I guess everyone plays it slightly different.

KefkaticFanatic

Big sigs suck because they're cluttery and annoying, Davey.

me irl
[close]

Tranzlater

Quote from: Nakah on April 20, 2010, 05:40:53 PMhttp://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=2073.0

For anyone who doesn't pay attention to subforums.

yeah

I'm going to Vancouver tomorrow! The airports in Britain have just opened up for long haul flights
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

The same thing you always do when in Canada. Drink beer and watch hockey.(Is there anything else to do?)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Well, I'm gonna kick that brick that I have to break on Saturday... if I even go now...

:-\

Roz~

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 21, 2010, 01:19:10 PMThe same thing you always do when in Canada. Drink beer and watch hockey.(Is there anything else to do?)

Same thing in the USA, except you guys watch football.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Tranzlater

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 21, 2010, 01:19:10 PMThe same thing you always do when in Canada. Drink beer and watch hockey.(Is there anything else to do?)

Ha ha I wish.

Quote from: Roz~ on April 21, 2010, 01:17:40 PMWhat are you gonna visit/do there?

I'm going to the uni there and doing some work in the wetlabs. And going on a hike for some reason yet unknown to me O_o.
It's a sciency trip with some guys from my school...
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

KefkaticFanatic

Yey, elected tech officer for MUN next year.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Tomorrow is mom's, Shakespeare's, and my friend's b-day!

EDIT: Who is this?
Upperhand