News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Parents are making me procrastinate more than I should by making my sis buy a dress. Makes me wanna scream, especially since I have a crapload of homework to do.

ETFROXX

What does your sister getting a dress have to do with your homework?

universe-X

Spent the day shopping. Couldn't get homework done. And now they're yelling at her about pants.

EDIT: Yelling's over.

ETFROXX

Ah, that's the beauty of being a half only child. ^_^

Roz~

Why didn't you just tell them you shouldn't go shopping since you had so many homework to do?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

They said I'd be home early... Lies.

Also, should I go to an orchestra party, or my first baseball game this friday?

ETFROXX

universe-X

So far 1:0

I don't know, because the baseball game is (payed/paid?) for by the school (and there's a free buffet), and it's THIS Friday, and it practically took away a chance for someone else to go. But at the orchestra party, free food, free friends, free games...

mantis985

Man... tomorrow I have to somehow balance a four hour jazz band rehearsal, a Track championship meet and after-party, and meeting with a guy to set up a paid show for my band.  At least I don't have school though.

The Deku Trombonist

Right now, I'm totally into the track names on Psychotropical Heatwave by Prince Charming. Oh, and the music isn't too bad either :P.

Jamaha

I was on a vacation but then I registered for a physics exam today.

Why? Because I could.

Maretocks

Starting work tomorrow. ^_^

School: About four weeks left til the end of this semester. Then we have the second semester, which finishes early Dec/late Nov. Then Year 11, with even more year 11 subjects than this year.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Go to the baseball game!  And take your friends with you.

SuperFireKirby

My scalp gets all itchy whenever I start to sweat. Probably gonna shave my head and figure out why.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

I'm really hoping for a war between the two Koreas..

-