News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evilsqueaky

May I bring everyone's attention to a very important announcement that will blow your mind away. Are you sick and tired of saying lol? Do you think it's overused? You want to say something Zeta would say? Then use the internet's greatest invention:

LOOL

Laughing Outrageously Out Loud

HugoMeister

lool ftw! :D

Random thought:

When there are fat kids at playgrouns, there are no see-saws. There are only catalpults. >:]

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

David Hauffe

My thought of the moment:
When I grow up I want to be a Full Member of NSM  ;D
Have a good Day everybody!

Mike

Beethoven II

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Google Earth 4.3 is here!

I have to say, it is a massive improvement.  It is much much faster, the controls are much sleeker.  There are a lot of new features.

Also, what sucks, an entire area has an aerial photo right near my city and you can see down to the house, but about 0.5km out from the city is where is starts...its a pretty massive area too..  So my city of 30 thousand is just a blur while I can see the cows on my uncles farm in the country.  Unfair.

Also, there is a climate change ocean rising simulation.  IDK if it is accurate but it sure is interesting and scary.  New York was pretty much totally under water at the end and Toronto had the CN Towers base flooded.

I think at that was just what would happen if all the ice melted probably...
-

evilsqueaky

Quote from: Harvest on April 21, 2008, 07:25:39 PMGoogle Earth 4.3 is here!

Yes!!! *Downloads*

Wow. You can see a ton of galaxies on a new space feature. You can also see weather and where the sun's still out and such. It's awesome.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I had no idea there was a new version...*downloads*

razer84

damn commies.

David Hauffe

Quote from: razer84 on April 22, 2008, 01:47:10 PMGoogle is an evil corporation. *downloads*

I have to agree. *hacks google and takes it even though it is free download*

Harvest

Why is google evil?

They have some of the best tools out there.
-

ZeldaFan

Random thoughts of the moment:

G-Han, that's a nice car...WANT!...  :'(   Did you buy it yourself??  :o

Baroque: when you are out of Manet

It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.

I need a new cell phone.

I'll be at a place until a time! My number is some numbers! The baby needs stuff! What's poison control? Punch Tompkin's in the gut! SHE GONE!

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

KefkaticFanatic

What do you mean, why is Google evil?  It's common knowledge that Google is striving for world domination and will probably achieve it within the next decade or so.

me irl
[close]

David Hauffe

Quote from: gamer4251 on April 22, 2008, 04:59:21 PMWhat do you mean, why is Google evil?  It's common knowledge that Google is striving for world domination and will probably achieve it within the next decade or so.

"See Mom! another one gets my logic!"