News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Hauffe

MrUnibrow

Quote from: David Hauffe on May 05, 2008, 03:36:49 PM
Quote from: MrUnibrow on May 05, 2008, 03:17:11 PMNow, people, dont randomly call each other bad words.

YOU'RE A BAD WORDS!
OH NO! I think i have been insulated. But I shall not get into any more conflicts!  Because Im a happy person!
Hm....

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

KefkaticFanatic

David, that kind of joking around is the kind that gets you no friends in life, or even people that think you're decent for that matter.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Quote from: David Hauffe on May 05, 2008, 01:45:48 PM
Quote from: Harvest on May 05, 2008, 01:08:16 PM
Quote from: David Hauffe on May 05, 2008, 12:35:31 PMToo Lazy to type in all those letters. Photobucket? That is like, 8 letters! WTF? I am not doing that unless I get Paid.

That is most idiotic excuse I have ever seen in my life, and I'm serious, that is the absolute worst.

That is why it was a JOKE you jackass.

Obviously.
-

razer84

i have a fever, but i have to go to school anyway...

damn commies.

David Hauffe

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 05, 2008, 05:40:19 PMyou know what's bullshit?

people's arguments about certain guitarists that all they play is noise(tom morello for example)
because the drums are basically just "Noise" it makes no notes, yet it is an awesome instrument.

Not True at all(about the drums). The Snare, it depends on what tightness but Oftenly it plays "C". The Toms play "G" and "F" and the Low Tom Plays "A". I am not sure about the crash but they definitly have tones. For example, the tenors...(drums not saxiphones)

...have none of you ever heard of the freakish tenor guy?
*cries in shame*
I can't find the link but I will be constantly searching  ;D

razer84

i've had a raging headache since second period and i just got home.

damn commies.

MrUnibrow

My school is getting pumped up and ready for track and field in 2 weeks. But my legs have been killing me lately!  :(
Hm....

evilsqueaky

In two weeks?  ??? My school starts track in February.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: MrUnibrow on May 06, 2008, 06:26:50 PMMy school is getting pumped up and ready for track and field in 2 weeks. But my legs have been killing me lately!  :(

Heh, the district meet for my team is Friday (well the JV district is)

me irl
[close]

evilsqueaky

Wow. In 1914, exchange rate for German Marks to US Dollars was 4:1. In 1923, it was 4,000,000,000,000:1. I guess that's what Versailles can do to you.  :-\

razer84

i don't want to go to school today. (all i do on this thread anymore is complain, it seems...)

damn commies.

David Hauffe

Quote from: David Hauffe on May 06, 2008, 12:03:46 PM
Quote from: Shadoninja on May 05, 2008, 05:40:19 PMyou know what's bullshit?

people's arguments about certain guitarists that all they play is noise(tom morello for example)
because the drums are basically just "Noise" it makes no notes, yet it is an awesome instrument.

Not True at all(about the drums). The Snare, it depends on what tightness but Oftenly it plays "C". The Toms play "G" and "F" and the Low Tom Plays "A". I am not sure about the crash but they definitly have tones. For example, the tenors...(drums not saxiphones)

...have none of you ever heard of the freakish tenor guy?
*cries in shame*
I can't find the link but I will be constantly searching  ;D

Okay, I found it. NOW GO WATCH.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOOFrW9GwtY&feature=related

Beethoven II

Our guests sure like chess.

[EDIT]Woah...Look at G-han's new sig, i don't know about you guys,but when i look at the top of the screen, it's darker than at the bottom, and as i scroll down,it gets darker....weird.