Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B-Kpianist

Quote from: David Hauffe on May 09, 2008, 06:47:06 PM
Quote from: evilsqueaky on May 09, 2008, 05:32:51 PM
Quote from: Shadoninja on May 08, 2008, 08:30:27 PMJust Beat Apollo Justice. It definitely as great as a Phoenix Wright game.

Hey! So did I! Yes, it was incredibly awesome. Now if only they would release a "Apollo Justice: Justice for All"

Quote from: David Hauffe on May 09, 2008, 01:09:06 PMPhoenix Wright, Never Heard of it until I read the new VGCats and Googled it. I might get hit for saying this but is Banjo Kazooie any good? what is it about... etc... it kinda sounds like a random kids game... like... Rayman or... something else. I know that is made by rare and that is about it.

oh and

*is still upset that nintendo dropped rare*
*more upset that microsoft bought it*

GET IT

when does it come out? And erm... what style of game is it? Like, adventure... RPG, I doubt it would be a shooter but ever since xbox bought rare you never know...

read about it here. They said it's going to have "unique gameplay" but they also said "this remains a banjo game". I think it's gonna be AWESOME! ;D

evilsqueaky

I was actually referring to Phoenix Wright :P

B-Kpianist

ohhhh- hehe! sorry... i'm so excited for BK! lol- my bad. I thought he was talking about BK cuz he mentioned Rare ;D ::)

David Hauffe

This has to be the funniest crap I have ever read on a Microsoft Article. It is referring to how to clean a hard drive completely, and if you need it completely gone you would follow these instructions.

"You're Totally Paranoid, so Get Out the Acetylene Torch

I'm not kidding. The only absolute and assured way of protecting your data is to destroy the hard drive. To do that, you need to remove it from the computer. If you want to save the rest of the computer, touch the machine's metal frame before reaching in. Static electricity can wreck the circuitry.

Unplug the wires on the hard drive and remove the mounting screws. The hard drive slides out from the back of its holder.

The Pentagon shreds its hard drives. That should work, assuming you can find a hard-drive shredder. I've never seen one.

You need to destroy the platters inside. Try smashing them with a hammer. Destroying them with a torch should work.

Step 4 seems excessive to me. But you're right to be paranoid about this. Identity theft has become overwhelming. Personally, I would use Step 3. I believe in being careful, no matter who gets the computer."

Gu4n

razer84

i'm back! and i probably have pneumonia and trench foot because it was raining all day yesterday at Hershey Park. all the rides were closed too, so it really sucked. and it was literally freezing, my friend's thumb actually froze.

damn commies.

David Hauffe

I WANT MICROSOFT OFFICE  >:(  >:(

Damn LimeWire installation doesn't work  >:(

I guess I am stuck with *shudder* OpenOffice.org 2.4 */shudder*

OpenOffice is good for being free but I like Microsoft Office because it has Frontpage, and Mail Programs so I can keep everything organized.

Damn LimeWire...

MrUnibrow

Woo! Back from Niagara Falls! It was a pretty good trip. There was this guy at the counter at an arcade place the last time my family went there, then this time, I went to that same place and we still remembered each other! It's been about 2 months since we last seen each other! I'll be seeing him again (hopefully) on my Band Trip next month!
Hm....

KefkaticFanatic

Why do idiots still use limewire?  There are far superior alternatives that don't have spyware in  every other download. 

http://www.frostwire.com/

me irl
[close]

David Hauffe

*clears throat*

NEEWWWS FLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!

Frostwire and Limewire USE THE SAME SERVER.

You would STILL have the capability to get viruses from Frostwire, now I myself have never used it so sure, maybe they did filter some stuff out. But I know for a FACT that they use the same server.

I mean, for god's sake they even look exactly the same!

[EDIT] Okay, Now I know for SURE that they don't even filter out the bad stuff! IT IS THE SAME SERVER, THE SAME DOWNLOADS AS ON LIMEWIRE! GOD! IT LOOKS LIKE I PUT A DIFFERENT THEME ON LIMEWIRE! THAT IS ALL THAT CHANGED!

My voice hurts, I need to stop yelling.

*removes limewire and downloads frostwire*

*removes frostwire and downloads limewire*

Gu4n

Sirus

ugh...
i got sunburn all over my body from my orchestra trip to a water park  on saturday

Harvest

-