News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

I should get BitTorrent and download a few movies for myself ;D

Shadoninja

bought a shitload of games on steam that were on sale. epic win.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Got two bluerays, Kirby's epic yarn and some manga.  Oh.  AND A VIOLIN :O

SlowPokemon

One of the books of piano music I got for christmas was the ratatouille book. I figured I better listen to the soundtracks to have an idea what I'd be playing (I had already heard some epic ones like Souped Up and Le Festin).

It is a really amazing soundtrack, very French sounding. My new favorite is Colette Shows Him Le Ropes:)

Oh yeah, and I got Epic Yarn too. My brother relishes in being Prince Fluff. xD

I also got Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney. 8)

made out pretty good this year.

Oh yeah and about eight billion gift cards to random places.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on December 25, 2010, 01:57:35 PMGot two bluerays, Kirby's epic yarn and some manga.  Oh.  AND A VIOLIN :O
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

ETFROXX

Saria

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on December 25, 2010, 01:57:35 PMGot two bluerays, Kirby's epic yarn and some manga.  Oh.  AND A VIOLIN :O

*sigh* I didn't get anything. :(
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Maretocks

So, we got a PS3 that as on sale with Fifa and NFS.

As appreciative as I am of a freaking $500 gift, (and I honestly have no clue where the hell we got the money from), I'm really pissed off that my parents know next to nothing about me. I don't want to sound like I'm complaining, but I'm kind of insulted.

Ah well. If you didn't get what you wanted, remember there are children in Africa dying of AIDS every minute.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Ruto

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on December 25, 2010, 01:57:35 PMGot two bluerays, Kirby's epic yarn and some manga.  Oh.  AND A VIOLIN :O

Good haul.

Nothing here...well except both sisters (and my mom) were out of the place for much of the day so I had some time to get some computer related work finished.

Tinychat was fun though...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Harvest

Sat and talked with my German/Polish grandpa for hours.  Some highlights.

"So, my boy, are me and you the only niggers around here?" Referring to the fact that we were the only ones not drinking.

"I'm talking to you man to man, don't be drunk and impregnate your wife, your offspring will be...you know...fucked up..."

"and well...Tito told Stalin to...fuck off!"

"Well...the Jews..you know...they were asking for it.."  me: "well, some of them."" him: "most of them"

haha and so much more, I love him...talked about so much politics wise.
-

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ruto on December 25, 2010, 06:07:58 PMGood haul.

Nothing here...well except both sisters (and my mom) were out of the place for much of the day so I had some time to get some computer related work finished.

Tinychat was fun though...

I liked when the 11-yr-old AZN put in a guest appearance as Harvest.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Person on December 25, 2010, 05:02:16 PMAs appreciative as I am of a freaking $500 gift, (and I honestly have no clue where the hell we got the money from), I'm really pissed off that my parents know next to nothing about me. I don't want to sound like I'm complaining, but I'm kind of insulted.
It surprises us at first how little they know about us, but we eventually have to get used to it...

All the way until 11:20 PM on Christmas, the only thing I received was money and skittle-flavored lip balm...
My brother just revealed that one of my cousins was only pretending that he didn't get a present for me.
It might not sound that great, but I just got PokePark Wii: Pikachu's adventure.
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you get more than lip balm...

...When I had the skittle-flavored chapstick, I tried putting it on my lips and licking it off but I kept accidentally licking the actual lip balm itself. >_<
It tasted like lip balm. Not skittles. It only smelled like skittles.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 25, 2010, 08:41:02 PMIt might not sound that great, but I just got PokePark Wii: Pikachu's adventure.

urrrrgh

the...one...thing...i...didn't...get...

although, epic yarn and phoenix wright are holding me over very well indeed (and my brother got star wars force unleashed 2).

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: Harvest on December 25, 2010, 07:06:34 PMSat and talked with my German/Polish grandpa for hours.  Some highlights.

"So, my boy, are me and you the only niggers around here?" Referring to the fact that we were the only ones not drinking.

"I'm talking to you man to man, don't be drunk and impregnate your wife, your offspring will be...you know...fucked up..."

"and well...Tito told Stalin to...fuck off!"

"Well...the Jews..you know...they were asking for it.."  me: "well, some of them."" him: "most of them"

haha and so much more, I love him...talked about so much politics wise.

Oh, so that's where you get it from.

Jamaha

Posting here.

Just because I want to see my awesome two-chevron avatar.