News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I hate having no Trader Joes in Florida. That place is so awesome.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 27, 2010, 09:50:23 PMI hate having no Trader Joes in Florida. That place is so awesome.

I am so sorry. That sucks. There are like 5 within a 5 mile radius from my house... I'd send one over if I could :D There are a few in Georgia, but if you're near Miami or Ft. Lauderdale, then it's a long drive for nothing.

It is a California company, after all.

At school, it's the only place I shop for food and stuff. I can't handle dining hall food

Nakah

There's a Trader Ed's where I live, but it's nothing like what you're talking about. Instead imagine a restaurant/bar that's always filled with biker dudes, old 'nam veterans, and shady men from on the street that's also known for being notoriously filled with crack heads.

Something like this would be accurate:

fabbemannen

I'm feeling sick...

Good thoughts...

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: drpamplemousse on December 27, 2010, 06:12:43 PMAnd Nooks are WAYYY better than Kindles (though Amazon is my most favorite online store in the world)

The entire world disagrees with you, btw.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

universe-X

Wow, my gaming skills are actually pretty decent today. Beat SM64 in 65 minutes (unofficially) and a Tetris Marathon in about 10 minutes and 44 seconds, with a score of about 710k.

Maretocks

This toasted cheese sandwich is awesome.

Orange-chocolate truffle bars are amazing.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Roz~

Oshi, Wall-E on tv right now. I love that movie. :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Harvest

So addicted to vinyl...simply in love with the format.  Really wish there was a record store around though :(  Really wish vinyl was more mainstream too...although apparently it is picking up in sales...as it should...it is ok to have mp3s for convenience and portability...but for simply listening at home vinyl is really what people should use :D
-

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Harvest

lol...rather be a "hipster" than whatever you are Hugo.
-

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

DrP

Yankee Candle had this epic sale today and I kinda went nuts... I got so much stuff for 20 bucks... and I was just planning to return one little thing. wow.