News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Quote from: Roz~ on December 31, 2010, 02:08:35 PMHe comes from teh future D:
Or we come from the past. >.>

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on December 31, 2010, 02:28:59 PMCan someone explain why New Years is such a big deal?
It's supposed to give us a feeling of starting fresh... like a birthday. It also gives kids an excuse to stay up late/all night, college kids getting drunk, and that one crazy guy to practically rape someone with a "New Year's Kiss".

Ruto

Wow, I really do screw up when I cook things from scratch. I actually got laughed at this time while a certain someone who doesn't even know the recipe did a better job than me  :-[

**Tosses in trash**

Ohh and my poor old hamster died 2 years ago today  :'(

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Quote from: Ruto on December 31, 2010, 03:43:30 PMOhh and my poor old hamster died 2 years ago today  :'(

That must've been a special hamster considering you remember that it died.

Saria

Quote from: Ruto on December 31, 2010, 03:43:30 PMOhh and my poor old hamster died 2 years ago today  :'(

Let's mourn, then! I still remember what time he died. 11:03 a.m. :(
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Maretocks

Happy new year everyone!

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on December 31, 2010, 02:28:59 PMCan someone explain why New Years is such a big deal? The only reason I stayed up to "watch the fireworks" on tv last night was as an excuse to stay on the computer and get some arranging done.
It's a new year. Superficially momentous, if you're being cynical.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Harvest

Shit, I was extremely hungover today and felt terrible...so I canceled my new years plans...which was...to get wasted again...

Suddenly I feel fine, and feel awful for not going...now I'm just pissed.

Also, fuck you 2010, you were a terrible year for the most part.
-

Jub3r7

Happy new year, Eastern Standard Time! Well, 35 minutes past 2010.
Time to forget those horrible memories, and move on to a brighter future!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Despite being a bit disappointing and. Um. Awkward. 2010 was a better-than-average year. 2011 shall bring happiness to those of us who want it...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

Happy New Year.

I probably don't say it enough. More like never. I love you guys. <3

MaestroUGC

Happy New Year.

Let this year be fruitful and blah blah blah.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

DrP

Ah, the happy limbo where few are still in 2010.

Only 40 minutes to 2011. So happy 40 minutes to the New Year (or happy New Year)... The reason, I'm going to bed and I have to get up early to work tomorrow (and pack to go home, YAY!)

Surprisingly, 2010 was a GREAT year. A lot of my friends think otherwise!

Jamaha

I got the year FIRST! on IRC.

...for the second year in a row. I suck.

universe-X

Best New Year celebration last night. Went to a concert in Sugar Land, Texas and saw an epic, illusions lazer show.

Then I came home. The neighbors were having a party with fireworks. The fireworks were spreading out all over the place. I go inside my house, and these loud firecrackers are what I see and hear next. I was lmao'ing, especially when it caught onto the neighbors' lawn and started 3 small fires, mildly spreading. They and my dad were able to stamp it out pretty quick. They were friends I had in middle school, so it was fun to catch up on stuff at 1:00 A.M. :D I looked outside this morning and it looks like there are 3 assholes on the ground outside. xD

Happy day. ^___^

Have a great 2011 everyone! :)