News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I thought you said you didn't even remember him being on your team. -.-

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 01, 2011, 02:28:54 PMI thought you said you didn't even remember him being on your team. -.-

Yeah, sorry, I don't remember being on his team but I remember playing against him other years.
-

Winter

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

I'm predicting one of two things in Beiber's future. He'll either pull an Aaron Carter and burn out and disappear from the public spotlight forever, or pull a Lindsey Lohan and become a crack whore.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

For him to really last, he would have to write most of his songs, and they'd have to be written well...I mean fine...he can be a terrible song writer or not write his songs now...but for him to become his own artist, which I doubt he will, he would really have to branch off from this shit.
-

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

universe-X

Aaron Carter... I forgot that guy even existed.

MasterPenguin

SlowPokemon

Well, I thought I was almost finished with Joplin, as I'm perfecting my Maple Leaf Rag... but now I am assigned the Piano II part of his Pineapple Rag. I don't mind, though, because it's such a fun piece. :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 01, 2011, 06:49:19 PMWell, I thought I was almost finished with Joplin, as I'm perfecting my Maple Leaf Rag... but now I am assigned the Piano II part of his Pineapple Rag. I don't mind, though, because it's such a fun piece. :D

Ah, youth... when you can not worry if you won't have enough money to buy food rather focus solely on learning some epically awesome pieces

Everyone here was probably learning piano when I was busy with the shitload of stuff I did when I was a freshman... people learn piano, I learn French!

~~~~~~
In other news: 98% on my FinAcc Midterm today!!!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: Harvest on February 01, 2011, 07:44:39 AMPerfect, thanks Justin Bieber.  We really needed this.  Our city really needed this bullshit.

Look at his thumbs....

KefkaticFanatic

My piano teacher is like "you need to learn a bunch of stuff before you go off to college!" so she assigned me Beethoven's Appassionata Sonata, Gershwin's third prelude, Mendelssohn's Rondo Capriccioso, and Chopin's Etude Op 10 No.12.

Hoooooo

me irl
[close]

WiiMan96

I'm getting sick of the weather down here. Not only is it getting up to 50°C (122°F) where I live, and Queensland only just recovering from the floods; now Queensland will get hit by a Category 5 cyclone in 6 hours time, twice the force of Larry (the equivalent of an atomic bomb) and will most probably wipe out 300km of coast and will severely damage the Great Barrier Reef.

If any of you are affected or know someone who is, my thoughts are with you.