Previous topic - Next topic

fank009

Code:
pending submission
on site submitted
editing/rearranging
Not submitting
Not submitting: on site already

NDS Apollo justice Tell the truth (2007)
Zip
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

FireArrow

yo fank

Hey this is pretty good. Formatting and notation look great, though on the second page your probably better off keeping the systems the same length apart. There's no need to fill up the entire page, though it is just a personal preference because I'm not sure if NSM has rules on that or not.

You omitted a lot of voices, which is fine, but there's 2 important ones you should try to implement:

1. The whole note triads (?) throughout the whole piece. These are really important.
2. The parallel thirds/octaves (?) from starting measure 13 (oh yeh, add measure #s.) You can leave them out in the 16th note runs for playability.

Question marks because I didn't actually transcribe any of it so I don't know for sure.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

fank009

wondering if the spacing is a limitation of notepad...
In terms of the triads and thirds, I think I'll eventually be able to notice them by ear, and will try to incorporate it more
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

FireArrow

In all honesty, for all I know it could be a unison of two instruments. If your not quite at the point where you can tell blocked intervals by ear *cough* me *cough* just listen for the lower note.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Sebastian

Great work, Fank! Can't wait to see more! :)