Dahans' arrangements: Christmas Surprise 2014

Started by dahans, November 13, 2009, 05:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am looking for motivation... what do you want me to do nex?

Pokemon
19 (41.3%)
Super Mario
17 (37%)
Another medley
6 (13%)
Orchestrated arrangement
4 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

dahans

Now... have a look at this medley. It's the longest arrangment on the internet. 13 minutes long. A MUST FOR EVERY POKEMON FAN :D!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Cobraroll

^Not the longest on the Internet, I think, but by a long shot the longest I've seen on NSM.

And it's really good too! Great work!

Might kill my printer, though.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

dahans

Dimentio

I really like that arrangement! Kinda gives me a nostalgic feeling... ah, good times :-)
Anyway, keep up the good work!
“Master of Dimensions... Pleaser of crowds... I am...Dimentio!”

pumpy_heart

Ohhh I understand.
When I first got better finale than notepad, I went back and added key sigs to all my arrangements. So it has one on my computer (should be in E) but I see now.

dahans

Quote from: pumpy_heart on May 10, 2010, 05:17:54 PMOhhh I understand.
When I first got better finale than notepad, I went back and added key sigs to all my arrangements. So it has one on my computer (should be in E) but I see now.
Percect :D.

Quote from: Dimentio on May 10, 2010, 01:02:31 PMI really like that arrangement! Kinda gives me a nostalgic feeling... ah, good times :-)
Anyway, keep up the good work!
That's what I intended: Giving people a nostalgic feeling :D.

universe-X

I've never really listened to Pokemon music, so this is coming from someone who has newly listened to this song...

I loved it! :D Really, it sounded awesome. It makes me wanna find a game and start playing! If we ever finish start the BK Medley, someone must play this as part of a Poke medley! Really, it's soo good! :D

dahans

Thank you! What you have to do is: Buy a Gameboy and Pokemon Blue, you have never seen such a great game!

universe-X

Well, honestly... I don't really know the "point" of pokemon xO I'm so isolated!

dahans

Quote from: universe-X on May 12, 2010, 02:59:17 PMWell, honestly... I don't really know the "point" of pokemon xO I'm so isolated!

I am shocked :O. Just try it out, you will love it!

Bloop

Yeah, ehh, dahans, you forgotten a part from mushroom gorge duet ;)

dahans

dahans

Does anyone of you know anything about  screen capturing videos? Or would someone be so kind to record something for me? :D Thanks in advance.

Bloop