The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

E. Gadd Industries

Yup, same. May as well learn how to fix Disk Drives; until I can find a decent GameCube, I have that Wii. O' course, Wii has some good games, too (*ahem* Wario Land Shake It *ahem*), but all (or most) of my all-time favorite games are GCN.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

That quote
I wasn't even being sarcastic there lol that's literally what I did
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 05, 2016, 07:20:53 PMThat quote
I wasn't even being sarcastic there lol that's literally what I did

That's part of why it's so great.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

If you're bored, go work out. That usually works for me
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Tobbeh99

Bought a FFV game for the GBA a while ago. Played it a bit this weekend and it seemed to be having a problem with saving the game. Sometimes the saved file would just suddenly disappear. After some research it turns out that I bought a bootleg... Hope I can return it or get some money back or something, but that's really unsure.

I could however help you guys out to avoid buying one:
If you're going to buy a GBA game and want to be sure it's not a bootleg here's some tips. Look at the front cover, if it has the seal, and the companies and etc. Also look at the quality of the cover, I realized that my FFV looks quite blurry compared to my other FF advanced games. Secondly you can look at the "GameBoy Advance" text above the cover, usually it's very thin and kind of "blurs into the cartridge", but on fake games it's more "carved out" you can see the text much clearer. Thirdly you can look at the plastic it is made of, real games' plastic "shine" more than fake bootlegs, real games also have a slighter light color of the plastic than fake ones. Finally if you look into the game, you know the green-golden circuit. Real games golden parts also "shine" more than fake ones, and fake ones got small holes which real ones doesn't have. There are some more differences but this one is a good start to avoid buying fake bootlegs. 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Altissimo

my friends are terrible at responding to text messages. i am leaving the city for grad school in a month. i want to HANG OUT WITH THEM BEFORE I LEAVE but they never rEspoND tO MeEe

also youtube is being a shit

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Jub3r7

so i know you're not supposed to skip leg day and i went hiking earlier today and then i ran two miles and it turns out doing leg day twice in the same day makes leg hurt
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bubbles

I wish my friend group liked doing stuff more. Like we'll text all the time in our group chat but when it comes time to actually PLAN something and go out and have fun they're all like "ehh but my bed is so comfy..."

We're leaving for college in like 2 months and I'm trying to have fun before I never see them?? It just hit me today that I think I'm actually lonely for the first time in a while and this is really not the time for this

cashwarrior1

Well, I'm nowhere near where you are in life, but I do feel a similar way about my friends. My/your friends won't always stay with you, some will do other things and eventually fall away, but others will stay. I also would like to point out that you're probably going to make new/better friends in college.

Ruto

They're probably sick of work after all this :/ and just want to be lazy. What about giving them a bit more time or planning something where they don't have to move much? XD

I don't even talk to anyone from my high school, one of them is always "Clinton this, Clinton that" and it drives me crazy. The rest of them are just working boring office jobs. My friends from college are in medical school, working in labs or getting their master's (and more...).

I also have a long rant but I'll post it later and a summary now:

Normally I don't give a shit about people being ignorant because I'm sure their lives are really hard and unsatisfying with their limited intelligence, but this person on my facebook just reposted something saying that Muhammad Ali was no hero (among other horrible things in that post) because he was refused to go to Vietnam.

I have a lot more crap about this person and it's terrible that people like this can exist...I actually think that she should die of cancer -.- (more on that later)

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Bubbles

Yeah like the obvious answer is to make new friends but I'm at a point where I can't really do that until school officially starts (I don't even know who my roommates are until August!!) and I still love them as friends and everything it's just really frustrating that we have really different ideals

Quote from: Ruto on June 10, 2016, 06:06:02 PMThey're probably sick of work after all this :/ and just want to be lazy. What about giving them a bit more time or planning something where they don't have to move much? XD
They've been like this for as long as we've been friends, not just recently 🙄 the excuses are always either they're happier at home or "funds are low" when there's plenty of things that don't cost a lot/are much more fun than being alone. I thought they'd care more now that it's or last summer but I guess not. Build some memories pls

cashwarrior1