News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

Saria

Quote from: universe-X on July 09, 2011, 03:17:28 PMSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT, TOMORROW'S PARENTS' ANNIVERSARY, MUST COME UP WITH GIFT. HELP.
Go make a drawing out of mac and cheese. :)
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Harvest

Once again my family disregards the fact that I have a fucking job.  I told my mom days ago I work at 9am tomorrow.  Yet, everyone fucking neglects to tell me that no one will be home tomorrow since my brother takes the car every single weekend being the giant fucking troll he is, and the rest is leaving with the other car at some ridiculous time in the morning (which makes this even more awful, since I work at 9am..on a sunday..which should be a guarantee that I have a damn car).

So, no way to work.  Thanks.  Fucking family.

Only option is to get up way earlier and walk the distance there...sigh...which takes an hour...ugh...then 8.5 hours of work.......sigh.

oooh well...leaving for Europe wednesday.  Hopefully my plane explodes on the way home.
-

universe-X

Quote from: Saria on July 09, 2011, 04:52:20 PMGo make a drawing out of mac and cheese. :)
I thought it would be mac and glue >.>
Either way, we're Indian, we don't carry pasta, lol.

I'm gonna make a movie and put this as background music, for lack of a better song.

ETFROXX

Oh, I forgot to update you guys.

Caras gonna be alright. :D

universe-X

Saria

Quote from: universe-X on July 09, 2011, 07:04:21 PMI thought it would be mac and cheese. >.>
Either way, we're Indian, we carry pasta, lol.

I'm not gonna make a movie and put this as background music, for lack of a better song.
Fixed.

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 09, 2011, 07:14:55 PMOh, I forgot to update you guys.

Caras gonna be alright. :D
:D Yay!

Quote from: universe-X on July 09, 2011, 07:19:30 PMWORSHIP ME.
Nou.
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

U-X, QUICK pray that sfk gets a million dollars in monopoly money!
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJPDWpjewttttttreptrhepotr

(I spelled jew in there on accident. It must be a MIRACLE)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Saria

SARIABALL
cooperating anal

universe-X

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 09, 2011, 08:57:38 PMU-X, QUICK pray I can have a million dollars!
YOU GOT IT. $1,000,000 IN COUPONS IT IS.

Anyways, ETF pretty much saved my ass when she pointed out my parents anniversary isn't on July 4 =_= But I didn't save the project so I have to start over....

fuck.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Saria on July 09, 2011, 09:12:54 PMD: I want a million dollars Amercan. :<

Well you're on your way...

"Love is grand...divorce is a hundred grand"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X