Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Roz~

Quote from: Ruto on July 23, 2011, 04:25:24 PMOhh. Well at least it didn't get lost...

Haha yep! Though packages rarely get lost... at least stuff I order doesn't.

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 23, 2011, 05:01:03 PMMost people at school don't like me.

Sux for them. <3

Same here. But fuck them, they're boring kids who are all retards.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on July 23, 2011, 07:06:31 PMHaha yep! Though packages rarely get lost... at least stuff I order doesn't.

Same here. But fuck them, they're boring kids who are all retards.
It's cause Canada Post isn't run by the USPS, where all bets are off

And yes, fuck them. You're [ETF] a wonderful person, whoever hates you is missing out on the best relationship of their life.
And the way that our average person in our generation is heading, I fear for the future.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 23, 2011, 05:01:03 PMMost people at school don't like me ARE FUGGIN IDIOTS.

Sux for them. <3
*fixed

Anyways my computer is all of a sudden being a retarded and whatnot. It takes about ten minutes to load any program and firefox has been constantly freezing on me. It may have something to do you with fact that I hit it rly hard a few days and after wouldn't properly start up so I had to go into start up repair just to get on. FUCK YOU, DONT JUDGE ME JUST CUZ I BREAK SHIT WHEN I'M ANGRY. It's my way of dealing with stress. That and yelling really loudly. And sitting in the dark blasting music. yeah...

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

My sort of boyfriend just flipped at me and I'm so confused and...  :'(

universe-X

Don't fret, he's probably on his comma o.o

On a serious note, though, he's probably going through some personal stuff (I assume), unless he flipped at you for something between you 2, in which case you should find out what happened ;o

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

The entire German half of my trip has been a time of great despair. Never have I felt so bad about humanity as well as my own life. I've pretty much stopped eating...I don't plan on eating when I get home either...I kind of just want to wither...
-

ETFROXX

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 23, 2011, 11:39:17 PMMy sort of boyfriend just flipped at me and I'm so confused and...  :'(

We made up. Iz all good.

Dude

Can you all remind me how much I hate TWG the next time I try to sign up for it? thx.

HugoMeister

We can go giggle at it from the corner of the room

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Dude

Jub3r7

Anyone ever feel like their mind is slowly degrading, intelligence wise?
Usually I can blame it on stress, but it's summer break right now.

Also it's really depressing when you realize your closest friends are all in your theater class.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]