The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

universe-X

Quote from: Dude on July 24, 2011, 02:35:16 PMCan you all remind me how much I hate TWG the next time I try to sign up for it? thx.
The interrogation's brutal. 'nuff said.

Mashi

Things wouldn't have appeared so ignominious and vituperative if people were active. :(
I'm sorry for being so harsh, but I needed to find the Wolves somehow.  We're still friends, no? :(
Would it make you (both?) feel any better if I didn't play next game and you were all free from my exacting interrogations?

universe-X

Of course we're still friends :P TWG is just a game, lol.

You could play it the way you play it usually. I understand you needed a way to get people active, but leave 20 questions out xP

SlowPokemon

Playing to win is one thing, playing to completely kill everyone else is another...technically you're playing right and very well, but it's actually a bit annoying and kind of stressful. Not trying to make you feel bad, that's just the way I feel.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

What makes this humorous for me is that I'm known for my docility and ambivalence when playing TWG at LLF, so it seems like quite a metamorphosis to be so daunting and vicious here!

But anyway, I'll try to tone down my 'bloodlust' if it's possible.  Maybe I should try frivolous tactics again.

universe-X

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

I GOT TO LEVEL 30 IN BEJEWELED 2 AND RAN OUT OF MOVES.  :'(

Saria

Got this new Hammy and named her Snowball. She's all white and very sweet. We put her in the same cage as teh fat sis' 7-month old Hammy named Hammy. Hammy won't stop using Snowball as a pillow. When Snowball runs on the wheel, Hammy picks her up with her mouth and throws her off and brings her to her nest and sleeps on her. -_- Snowball's all like "Help! Help!" And scratching the cage.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

ETFROXX