News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

I think someone needs to go to sleep. XD

...Me too.  :'( But homework must be done first.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 11, 2011, 07:58:49 PMLolno he's my dad, apparently that gives him right to be a douche :-\

Actually, in The US, people aged 20 and under can be remunerated less than what the minimum wage is, but only for their first 90 civil days on a job. I don't know a lot about American laws, but I'm pretty sure you're supposed to be paid 7,25$ if you've been working for more than 90 civil days.

And I agree with what Mashi said. You could just try to talk to him about not working on Friday/Saturday.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Saria

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 11, 2011, 08:14:12 PMI think someone needs to go to sleep. XD

...Me too.  :'( But homework must be done first.
TRUE, TRUE. I HAS HOMEWORK TOO. WE HAS SO MUCH IN COMMON. GAHAHAHAHA.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Saria

/´¯}
           /¯../
          /…./
    /`¯/’…’/´¯¯`.¸
  /’/…/…./……./¨¯\
 (.…..…..….......…)
  \……………..…..../
   \………........../
    \.………..…...(
     \....…………..\

F yeah! >:D
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

Roz~

I hate when my family yells at me for not answering the phone. Usually when I don't answer it it's because I'm either at the bathroom or I have to prepare to go to work. BITCH I DON'T HAVE TIME TO ANSWER THE FUCKING PHONE
Plus my brother was downstairs when it happened today, he could've fucking answered. Retard.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Saria

SARIABALL
cooperating anal

SuperFireKirby

gah, my compotters nice and messed up so I have to go to the library to do any compooting activities right now.

AND EVERYBODY SUCKS AND I HATE PEOPLE AND STUFF

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Our WiFi router is on el fritzo, so I have to plug in my laptop and make it a hotspot, and im working on getting everything up to snuff from getting back from vacation. There are not enough hours in the day.

On another note,
Federal Minimum wage is $5.25 and each state can choose to raise the Minimum wage level depending on the cost of living within the state. In California, minimum wage is $8.75 and going up to $9.35 in 2012.

Ruto

1) Today I got stuck in the train for 2 hours because a water main broke and a person got sick on another train and they had to call the ambulance

2) I got yelled at by my mom because I didn't bring her the subway pass, making her spend $2.50. Then a lot of random exaggerations and insults, and I got called a liar because the trains worked fine for her? What...

3) I also realized that the odd smell in my room the past week wasn't from my neighbors smoking pot like they always did. It was a dead rat that somehow got into a shopping bag of stuff here. D: D: D:
OMFG I hate NY these things really are everywhere.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

spitllama

WTF IS WITH SPEED LIMITS I WILL GO AS FAST AS I DAMN PLEASE
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Shadoninja

have fun dying horribly by crashing into something.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

spitllama

You are both wrong. I am a safe driver and avoid cops like a pro. I see no problems here :P
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Winter

I enjoy following speed limits. I think of it as a video game where you get extra points by having the smallest margin of error on your speed.