The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrydryn

My fault for the delay >.>

It happens when the computer you made it on isn't accessible.

DrP

My French professor showed a video of a Sénégalais circumcision in class... it was kinda gross... seriously, who shows stuff like that in class.

Im not sure if it is more worse than him showing us the actual live guillotining of the last person to be guillotined in France.

Meta-Ridley

Winter

How is that relevant to learning to speak french. Unless she was teaching you how to exclaim. Or show disgust.

DrP

We were reading The Stranger and we were talking about the guillotine and he then showed us a movie about it, which happened to show it. It wasnt gruesome because it was from far away and it was an old film

Yesterday, we were talking about customs in Senegal and that was one of them. It was literally in the book we are reading, so he explained it in more detail.

We're not learning to speak French, we're learning to critically analyze French texts. 

Wrydryn

(Can't even spell right)NoSo damn tired but I have so much to do today. :|
Finishing two projects, an essay, and a big load of anatomy homework.

Also headache from staying up almost all night on irc with Mashi getting about a half-hour of sleep.

K-NiGhT

I'm stupid.

I should just fall asleep tonight and not wake up tomorow.

Wow i feel like shit.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Shadoninja

Quote from: K-NiGhT on February 19, 2012, 08:33:01 PMI'm stupid.

I should just fall asleep tonight and not wake up tomorow.

Wow i feel like shit.
what's wrong?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

ETFROXX

Today's my boyfriends birthday and he doesn't want to talk to me.

I found comfort in the fact that my art supplies I ordered should be here today. Then I remembered it's President's Day.

Fuck my cock.

Jub3r7

I used to have suicidal thoughts, but I'm going to be selfish in this one respect.
No matter how much it helps anyone else, I'm not going to give up just yet.
Hell, my dad could retire early just like he wants to if I died, but I'm going to be selfish. I'm not ready to die.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

spitllama

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 20, 2012, 10:01:49 AMI used to have suicidal thoughts, but I'm going to be selfish in this one respect.
No matter how much it helps anyone else, I'm not going to give up just yet.
Hell, my dad could retire early just like he wants to if I died, but I'm going to be selfish. I'm not ready to die.

That's not being selfish. The guy brought you into the world. He obviously wants you here :D
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jub3r7

But it would be a lot better and cheaper for him if I were dead. XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Shadoninja

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 20, 2012, 10:42:00 AMBut it would be a lot better and cheaper for him if I were dead. XD
except for funeral costs.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman