The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterProX

And now my crush wants me to stop hanging out with her.

Welp...

spitllama

I honestly wish I could be a fly on the wall when you have these discussions with your crushes. I don't see what leads them from "potential interest/friend" --> "doesn't want me to talk to them anymore."

Of course there are also a lot of things that can kill someone's chances at getting a girl/guy:

Do you smell?
Do you have greasy hair?
Do you have an acne problem?
Are you socially awkward?
Are you obese?
Do you talk to yourself excessively?
Do you stare at people for too long?
Are you emo?
Do you stalk people?
Do you think it's fun to draw pictures of people stabbing each other?
Do you pee into water bottles?
Do you walk around with boners?

Ask yourself such questions, and remedy the problem.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

MasterProX

No, I was seriously doing nothing wrong this time. Apparently the little amount of time I was spending with her each week was already too much, or something... I dunno...

SlowPokemon

That really sucks. If she said that you guys need to take a break from hanging out, she definitely isn't interested in you :/ I think you should concentrate really hard on either finding another girl or at least overcoming your feelings for the first one.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

popo447

Quote from: MasterProX on January 24, 2014, 08:47:38 PMNo, I was seriously doing nothing wrong this time. Apparently the little amount of time I was spending with her each week was already too much, or something... I dunno...

I really wish I could help... :(
Movin' like Dracula, we get it back in blood

SuperFireKirby

Finding someone new is the best way to get over a crush. And if you have my shit luck, you end up doing that A LOT.

I can almost guarantee there's a girl somewhere n you school who likes you and really wants you to notice her. NOW FIND HER, GOD DAMNIT. Now obviously you might find no attraction to her, and that's fine. Usually attraction is a one-sided venture(and I'm currently on both sides of it, which sucks even more). But it's at least nice to know there's someone who thinks about you, eh?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

Quote from: spitllama on January 24, 2014, 08:40:52 PMI honestly wish I could be a fly on the wall when you have these discussions with your crushes. I don't see what leads them from "potential interest/friend" --> "doesn't want me to talk to them anymore."

Of course there are also a lot of things that can kill someone's chances at getting a girl/guy:

Do you smell?
Do you have greasy hair?
Do you have an acne problem?
Are you socially awkward?
Are you obese?
Do you talk to yourself excessively?
Do you stare at people for too long?
Are you emo?
Do you stalk people?
Do you think it's fun to draw pictures of people stabbing each other?
Do you pee into water bottles?
Do you walk around with boners?

Ask yourself such questions, and remedy the problem.

Are you saying it's not okay to pee into water bottles?
unmotivated

spitllama

I'm saying if that's your daily agenda, then you aint gonna get a date (all of those things are actual date-killers that I've watched happen). This one guy in middle school collected his urine in plastic water bottles. No joke. All in his locker.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Echo

Quote from: spitllama on January 25, 2014, 09:32:57 AMI'm saying if that's your daily agenda, then you aint gonna get a date (all of those things are actual date-killers that I've watched happen). This one guy in middle school collected his urine in plastic water bottles. No joke. All in his locker.

Saw some guy in my first year dorm do the same thing, only he kept them in the corner of his room. Maybe they're just paranoid of public washrooms or something? >_>

Clanker37

Quote from: Echo on January 25, 2014, 10:31:15 AMSaw some guy in my first year dorm do the same thing, only he kept them in the corner of his room. Maybe they're just paranoid of public washrooms or something? >_>
Perhaps he was collecting it so he could create his own lake. Or perhaps he suffers from brain cell dysfunction syndrome.

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 26, 2014, 05:03:35 PMSome sort of mental problem...
Isn't hoarding a mental problem anyway? =/

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on January 26, 2014, 05:23:58 PMIsn't hoarding a mental problem anyway? =/
I was referring to more generalized mental problems, but, yeah.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber