The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheDreamingHawk on August 26, 2015, 04:32:43 PMI live with my grandparents so pretty much everywhere. Still, I'll go and give it a shot if you don't mind it. If I'm almost 18 years old then hopefully it won't be too scary. Still have to find a way to get over the fear of driving sooner or later, however...

Oops I think I said gamestop is a great school, I meant job obviously. lol

Anyways, about driving, I don't even have a learners, so I can't help. But you could get a bus pass...I got one for school this year!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Maelstrom

I hate to say this, but putting off driving will not make you a better driver.
Just tell your grandparents that you want driving practice and do it in the middle of nowhere or in the town late at night or early in the morning, so you can get used to it without having large amounts of traffic to make you panic.
Phobias are a nasty thing, but they don't go away on their own. Just remember not to take every problem you have as a confirmation of your fear.

SlowPokemon

Yep idk if this would make you feel better but no one really learns how to drive until they start driving alone when nobody's watching you. That's the point that I started being a good driver. So just grit your teeth and bear it until then, it's the only thing you can do. It's a necessary skill, it's very hard to get along in life without knowing how to drive.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Altissimo

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 26, 2015, 05:27:19 PMIt's a necessary skill, it's very hard to get along in life without knowing how to drive.

Unless you live in urban Europe lol (SO MANY BIKES during my trip to Italy)
but it's still a good skill to know regardless

mayastarr041

I want your honest answers please. Please tell me the truth.
Do you think I'm a brat?
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

SlowPokemon

No. You're not a brat at all. You're really cool Maya. ^-^
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

ZeldaFan

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

DreamTheater123

Hey Maya. I'm sorry, I thought I could help you, but obviously I cant. You're so called friends and I were talking in tinychat and we think we have a viable alternative that might make you happy and we would not have to worry also.

mikey

na ignore him we're just talking about instruction booklets
apparently trains didn't know they existed
unmotivated

mayastarr041

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 27, 2015, 08:51:01 PMI want your honest answers please. Please tell me the truth.
Do you think I'm a brat?

Whoa whoa whoa...Who told you that? I hope no one would say such a thing, and if they did, they are the inconsiderate brat, not you. A brat is defined as a badly behaved child. If that's supposed to describe you, then you've got us all fooled. Trust me, your presence would never be described with derogatory terms, in my opinion.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: DreamTheater123 on August 27, 2015, 09:15:21 PM...

I can't...I can't even believe I just read this. Please ignore this, Maya.

Edit: Thank God that was taken down...
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

mayastarr041

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 27, 2015, 09:13:28 PMWhoa whoa whoa...Who told you that? I hope no one would say such a thing, and if they did, they are the inconsiderate brat, not you. A brat is defined as a badly behaved child. If that's supposed to describe you, then you've got us all fooled. Trust me, your presence would never be described with derogatory terms, in my opinion.
Thank you Mario. This means so much to me, it was just an argument in tinychat.com and things got car ride away and that word might have popped up. It's got my thinking deeply again and thank you once more for your kind words.