News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

I've never had someone tell me they're gay before but people insist that there were a few gay people at my high school that I somehow never met
unmotivated

braix

Apparently there's a lot of gay guys at my school and I can definitely see it. I feel like almost 20% of the guys in my school are gay, judging from their looks and how they act.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Waddle Bro

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 24, 2015, 01:06:33 PMAnd the fact that you go to an all boys school is actually a major reason for someone NOT to come out, especially since it's a Catholic school.

Quantum field theory.

If you must start a witch hunt, find out who has older brothers because that boosts the chance of them being gay.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

braix

Quote from: Waddle Bro on September 24, 2015, 02:35:19 PMyeaaaah that's called stereotyping
True, but considering I go to an art school the chances feel a lot higher. Since acting/culinary/writing/drawing guys kiiiiinda tend to be gay?
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

Quote from: Nebbles on September 24, 2015, 12:59:09 PMOkay but I doubt any gay people are just going to walk around wearing signs that go "i'm hella gay".

Well I'm in high school, so I think anyone that is gay/bi either:

a) Doesn't know it yet
b) They can't admit it to themselves yet
c) Has come to terms with it but doesn't want to risk being out.

I'm sure as people grow up and move out a more believable percentage of them well be LGBTQ, but right now, my school is ~99.9% straight.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 24, 2015, 01:06:33 PMHe found out I had a thing for him last week during some weird circumstances and I think he was kinda weirded out but we haven't talked about it (and I'm not planning on it) and he's been cool so IDK. (Apart from this painfully awkward obviously forced story he told about trying to pick up a girl that was clearly meant to be like "hi I'm straight")

I think it'd be better if both of you get some sort of consolation/closure on it, but I can see how it would be nearly impossible to bring up at this point.

Quote from: Waddle Bro on September 24, 2015, 02:35:19 PMyeaaaah that's called stereotyping

Gay stereotypes are annoyingly true. I'd rather date a girl than a feminine guy and I'll be darned if I can find a boyfriend who doesn't wear pink skinny jeans and calls everything fabulous in an oddly high pitched voice.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Altissimo

I knew a gay guy in high school who fit the "acting loud and feminine" stereotype but he also wanted to join the military and was a libertarian so there's that. His (ex) boyfriend was not at all feminine, not the pinnacle of masculinity either but not feminine :/

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Altissimo on September 23, 2015, 04:41:11 PM[huge wall of rant]
I was never that great at math but I feel like I learned the note values when I was starting out, which means I was 7 when I learned this... It really isn't hard and whoever this person is should just quit now T_T

And speaking of gay people... I love gay people! My ex-bf and I went to gay clubs every Friday for like 6 months. The environment was just friendly and happy and nobody cared if you were a bad dancer, everyone was just there to have fun

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

K-NiGhT

Quote from: MaestroUGC on September 24, 2015, 01:34:38 PMMaestro FactTM: There are actually only 6 gay people in the world right now (according to a study in 2013 made by me), everybody else claiming to be gay is likely an immaculately sculptured block of cheese, of which there are at least twice as many. Based on these conclusions I'm confident in saying people who haven't encountered gay people are actually just lactose intolerant and have likely blocked out the encounter.
are we just gonna skim over this because this is fantastic
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Nebbles

Why hasn't that been put in the hall of quotes yet
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Can confirm that I'm actually an immaculately sculpted block of cheese
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

InsigTurtle

sometimes instead of feeling like an insignificant turtle i feel more like an insignificant turd
and i don't know why i feel this way, so i can't take any steps to stop it :/

braix

as you get older it gets better
that way youre a turdol(d)

InsigTurtle

Nebbles

Some people are the fucking whiniest children some times. Apparently I can't "go online on Skype" while doing something else than wanting to talk to this fucking person, god forbid I want to play a game and keep Skype open at the same fucking time. Go eat shit, fuck you.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel