The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Nebbles on September 25, 2015, 01:13:06 PMSome people are the fucking whiniest children some times. Apparently I can't "go online on Skype" while doing something else than wanting to talk to this fucking person, god forbid I want to play a game and keep Skype open at the same fucking time. Go eat shit, fuck you.
little scared
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on September 25, 2015, 01:13:06 PMSome people are the fucking whiniest children some times. Apparently I can't "go online on Skype" while doing something else than wanting to talk to this fucking person, god forbid I want to play a game and keep Skype open at the same fucking time. Go eat shit, fuck you.

Is this about someone on this website, I'm curious? Also yeah that is a problem, it's like when someone calls you out on saying good night in private and then reblogging stuff on Tumblr. Like sometimes you just need time for yourself
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FireArrow

I know that feel nebbles, I have a friend like that too :/

Him: 4:00 - Hey
Him: 4:05 - Wow Ok, thanks for responding
Me: 6:00 - Sorry I was doing hw?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 25, 2015, 03:57:03 PMIs this about someone on this website, I'm curious? Also yeah that is a problem, it's like when someone calls you out on saying good night in private and then reblogging stuff on Tumblr. Like sometimes you just need time for yourself

Nah, not someone on NSM at all. Like geez, so sorry I want to play games and have things to do that don't involve pandering to your needy ass? Grow up.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

I'm gettin a little sick of all the immaturity on this forum :)))))))) and I know I'm not perfect and I know a majority of the users here are literally 14-17 but it's still kinda frustrating

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Waddle Bro

Quote from: braixen1264 on September 27, 2015, 10:46:25 AMIf nobody was immature there'd be no maturity
Except there could very well be a concept of maturity, like we have a concepts of infinity and perfection even though we have never witnessed anything perfect or infinite.
Plato and Descartes were both behind the idea that there are two worlds: the world of ideas, soul and reason and the world of substance and senses.

Quote from: translating these terms is hard so i'm just gonna copy the english translation of explanation on plato's anamnesis theoryThe Platonic doctrine of recollection or anamnesis, is the idea that we are born possessing all knowledge and our realization of that knowledge is contingent on our discovery of it. Whether the doctrine should be taken literally or not is a subject of debate. The soul is trapped in the body. The soul once lived in "Reality", but got trapped in the body. It once knew everything, but forgot it. The goal of Recollection is to get back to true Knowledge. To do this, one must overcome the body. This doctrine implies that nothing is ever learned, it is simply recalled or remembered. In short it says that all that we know already comes pre-loaded on birth and our senses enable us to identify and recognize the stratified information in our mind.

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 27, 2015, 10:36:01 AMI'm gettin a little sick of all the immaturity on this forum :)))))))) and I know I'm not perfect and I know a majority of the users here are literally 14-17 but it's still kinda frustrating
What brings this up?

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 27, 2015, 10:36:01 AMI'm gettin a little sick of all the immaturity on this forum

The old bear has come to the same conclusion.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

FireArrow

^Nah you don't fall into the 14-17 range, you're good.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department