The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

Honestly tho not all of the people in that range fit the description and I don't think the ones who do will change much when they're out of it WHICH IS ALSO WHAT BOTHERS ME

But I'll shut up now
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

braix

My legs and obliques randomly started hurting since around noon today and I can't walk across the room without feeling muscle pains
I didn't even go to the gym since last week wtf...maybe its an effect of puberty or something idek
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

O yea forgot about those. They're called growing pains and they don't last long

mikey

unmotivated

FireArrow

See a doctor if they don't go away after 24-48 hours. It's probably nothing but I don't wanna see you ignore something serious because growing pains or w/e
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 30, 2015, 10:02:59 PM"drink more milk"

ew screw milk
Quote from: FireArrow on September 30, 2015, 10:15:01 PMSee a doctor if they don't go away after 24-48 hours. It's probably nothing but I don't wanna see you ignore something serious because growing pains or w/e
doctors are also ew but ok
it should go away by tomorrow I hope

SlowPokemon

In my case they only ever lasted a day or two. Assuming you're talking about that weird strained "stretching" feeling in your leg muscles bc that's what it always was for me

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 01, 2015, 07:14:12 AMIn my case they only ever lasted a day or two. Assuming you're talking about that weird strained "stretching" feeling in your leg muscles bc that's what it always was for me
oh man you keep stretching your legs out until it feels like you pulled a muscle and it still wasn't enough
good times
unmotivated

braix

Altissimo

i have such a hate/love relationship with discussing politics, like i enjoy it but it makes me mad SUPER quick but i still feel obligated to defend myself and my arguments get shittier as I get madder and don't take the proper time to respond with a well-thought-out argument and then i get upset and cry and it's really dumb.

FireArrow

Eh, I don't know why I partake in those threads so much. The only interesting debate we've really had here was the evolution one, everything else is either a shit fest or just bantering that dies in 1 to 2 posts.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

Quote from: FireArrow on October 01, 2015, 10:23:43 PMeverything else is either a shit fest or just bantering that dies in 1 to 2 posts.
NSM, bois. NSM.