News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

FireArrow

I'd hate to veer the topic away from the wonderful conversation we're having, but in other news 50 question AP bio packets aren't exactly how I like spending my Sunday, which is especially annoying since I'm almost done with Undertale :[.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

MaestroUGC

It was then that I realized Col. Jenkins was never really Col. Jenkins, but rather Col. Waldo wearing a Col. Jenkins mask. Turns out Col. Jenkins never existed, and it was an elaborate ruse to trick me into getting Col. Waldo the Maltese Falcon, even though I told him I didn't like him ever since he spilled coffee on the new rug in my office that was a present from the President of Motor Mechanic Machines Inc. And as I mourned the unexistence of Col. Jenkins I realized that Col. Jenkins would've wanted me to remember Col. Jenkins not as the man he wasn't, but rather as the Col. Jenkins that couldn't not have been. But Col. Waldo stood there, smiling at the fact that I was visibly upset at the revelation the Col. Jenkins was actually him, Col. Waldo, and his elaborate ruse was a success. But Col. Jenkins would've wanted me to go on with my life, unbothered by his non-existence and carry myself as though he really did live a life of a very real and legally binding authenticity. The only thing that remained of the memory of the would've been late Col. Jenkins was this badly photo-shopped image of him standing in front of a Circuit City, which also doesn't exist anymore. Should've been a clue, really, now that I think about it. But there Col. Waldo stood, and then he walked out of the room, onto his next great prank.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dude

You give these characters the most uncreative names ever.

MaestroUGC

I never claimed to be very creative in the first place.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dude

braix

Why the hell does Undertale have to remember every single thing I did
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

That's what the game does. Are you perhaps, having a bad time?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

on my friend's stream he has to go through the game without killing anyone twitch.tv/valvitec
unmotivated

Nebbles

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

EFitTrainr

I like food.

braix