The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

I turned 219 the other day and I thought I was old but then I saw that nsm was over 20 billion years old
I like food.

EFitTrainr

lol remember the first ever version of NSM???

It was made of rocks
I like food.

braix

Quote from: shadowkirby on October 05, 2015, 11:33:01 AMIt was made of rocks

NSM still has rocks. They just moved into the heads of some of its members
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

EFitTrainr

I knew they weren't just going to repurpose them like they said on The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread -1289
I like food.

Ruto

Quote from: braixen1264 on October 05, 2015, 11:34:59 AMNSM still has rocks. They just moved into the heads of some of its members

More accurate:

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

EFitTrainr

I hate mornings, but not as much as I hate Zintendo.
I like food.

braix

stupid emo shit
long story short my day was going great then i broke a promise and now the worst case scenario is that my parents sell my computer, so theres a slight possibility that im never finishing those arrangements
i want to stress eat so badly but theres literally no more rice left and theres basically nothing else to eat, unless i want to stress eat cereal...
i dont really want to wake up go to school and meet people tomorrow because im feeling like a selfish useless piece of shit that i would probably want to ignore if i was somebody else.
i feel so emo right now i dont even want to post this because these kind of posts annoy me to read but i just need to say it somewhere, but youre the closest people i have to friends so i really dont have another place to vent this. sorry i hope you understand

just in case: dont pm or skype me about this please. my parents might end up seeing it since it sends my phone notifications and get me in trouble or something
[close]

mikey

I can pm you my phone number if you need someone to text
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Ruto

This might make it worse but remind them that you're lucky to get back 20% of what you paid for a computer that isn't new. Also your data isn't really useful to the new owner. Dunno if it makes sense to lose a few hundred to teach a kid a lesson.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dudeman

Has anyone else ever gotten that feeling where your life just isn't quite right? Like, you're missing something important and you feel incredibly alone on the inside, and you start to wonder if you even have any purpose? And then you remind yourself that there's still a 1 in the tens digit of your age and you're probably overreacting and having delusions of grandeur, which then makes you even more depressed?
Or is that just me?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

I feel it too, but I figured it was wanderlust

in fact what you said basically sums it up perfectly
unmotivated

Yellow

Quote from: Dudeman on October 12, 2015, 11:17:20 PMHas anyone else ever gotten that feeling where your life just isn't quite right? Like, you're missing something important and you feel incredibly alone on the inside, and you start to wonder if you even have any purpose? And then you remind yourself that there's still a 1 in the tens digit of your age and you're probably overreacting and having delusions of grandeur, which then makes you even more depressed?
Or is that just me?
Did you try unplugging/plugging it back in? Make sure to stay hydrated, take a dump, eat a well balanced meal, get 7-9 hours sleep and then reassess.

well, that's sorta how to deal with extra active hormones. I often feel wanderlust when I need to poop.

...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.
It's dangerous to go alone, so take that feeling with you! Find out what it means to be a Hero.

Anyway, if that doesn't help, just know that what you're experiencing is normal. Don't give up hope... stay Determined!
your arrow creates a fire in my heart like none other
Spoiler
[close]