The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Am I going crazy, or did Yellow actually just...say something vaguely serious?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FireArrow

Sometimes he randomly says the most insightful things.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Oronoco

Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

This part's a keeper.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ZeldaFan

Breakup shizzzz
I really hate breakups.... It's been 2 months but last weekend I saw him again, and our feelings for each other haven't changed, we still love each other. But I pretty much told him that we can never be together again (long story). Now I'm wondering if I should've told him that and I don't know if now I've made the biggest mistake of my life by letting him go... Ughhhhhh
[close]

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Forced breakups (by moving, parents, etc.) suck majorly.
Telling him you can never be together again? IMO that's a statement that could easily have been just a spur of the moment thing, or you desperately trying to let go; but I won't put words in your mouth.
what is shitpost

mikey

Quote from: ZeldaFan on October 19, 2015, 05:28:57 PM
Breakup shizzzz
I really hate breakups.... It's been 2 months but last weekend I saw him again, and our feelings for each other haven't changed, we still love each other. But I pretty much told him that we can never be together again (long story). Now I'm wondering if I should've told him that and I don't know if now I've made the biggest mistake of my life by letting him go... Ughhhhhh
[close]
if you guys did end up getting back together wouldn't that be a hard relationship to keep working
besides you still haven't found that perfect RM boy who's ready to get married
unmotivated

TheDreamingHawk

So earlier I mentioned how upset I was that in my language arts class (which focuses on learning about teenagers and their behavior) we were forced to read Jane Austen's Emma for a long time, and sit through that horrid movie which had not much of anything at all. I thought we would finally get to, well, you know, actual content to help me learn since I took the class in hopes of learning how to improve my social skills with other teens (like advertised)

Nope, instead we are reading Ordinary People by Judith Guest, which is even worse than Emma, believe it or not. A long, long book that makes little sense and seems like a stereotypical story about depression and suicide. Something just rubs me the wrong way how apparently teenagers are suicidal and depressed, according to this class and I regret signing up for this garbage class as this book is really frustrating me as it makes no sense whatsoever and I can't stand it...

The worst part? I have to take detailed notes for EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER and remember obscure quotes in order to get a good grade, so I'm nervous my 98% grade in this horrid class will drop all because of this depressing and boring book... I'd rather read Emma from beginning to end than sit through this book for any longer. I feel like I'm going insane

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ZeldaFan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 19, 2015, 08:32:59 PMif you guys did end up getting back together wouldn't that be a hard relationship to keep working
besides you still haven't found that perfect RM boy who's ready to get married
Yes this is all true, and I know it. It's just really hard because we were practically married for 3 years and this breakup is more like a divorce. I know in the long run this will be better for me (idk for him) but right now it's tough and I don't see the benefits yet...

And no, I haven't found that perfect RM yet lol. He doesn't have to be an RM though, as long as he's LDS, I'm ok with that

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Altissimo

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Sorry. What'd they do, if you don't mind my asking?
what is shitpost