News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Dude

are girls even real or just our imagination and what about boys are they real i honestly dont even know anymore at this point i feel like we're all part of some game this evil person is playing for sick kicks and wtf i dont even know what i am anymore am i a girl or a boy what is this pokemon jesus christ

ZeldaFan

Altissimo: Sometimes you just have to get rid of toxic people in your life... If they aren't building you up, they are dragging you down and it's better to just drop them. Maybe your "friend" will learn her lesson - that she can't treat people that way and still keep them around

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

braix

Wishing you the best, Alti. It's always messy when your problems lie in your personal relationships.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Altissimo

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on October 20, 2015, 09:30:35 PMYou took the words right out of my mouth.
@Alti Do any of your other friends notice this kind of behavior in her? If so you could form some like psuedo intervention thing where you all tell her you're not okay with her behavior. Just an idea.

my other friends dont know her as well as i do and havent been her Best Friend like i have so they have no reason to notice it, unfortunately.

@ZeldaFan lol she will never learn her lesson she will just blame me as always

Waddle Bro

nebbles you actually cant do that just when i was thinking of changing my avatar for the first time in years

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Ruto

Hmm I have waaaaay too many douchebags in my life -.- I'm sure I'm not the problem because everyone else seems to think I'm fine.

For example, I tried being "nice" and went out of my way to go to the airport train station to pick *someone* up. Getting there took hour and a half.  So I got there at 10:50 PM (Flight's supposed to land at 10:30). I'm sitting there for an hour when I get a call saying she was at the airport and she's heading out now. Half an hour later, she says she can't find the train. Then she tries a bunch of ways to get directions, all dummy proof ones, but they somehow still mess up. Finally I get a last call saying that some nice airport worker was taking the airtrain with her to the station. It's 12:45 AM. By then, the trains are on a "construction" schedule and I get home at 2:50. I have a meeting at 11 in the morning too.

Then when I get home *someone* demands dinner, while she looked at her new 2 smartphones and a 3rd one owned by her friend, and counted (out loud) wads of cash while wearing a crazy amount of jewelry. Then hogs the bathroom and complains about my "ugly face." Yeah, I'm sure your money can't solve your stupidity, or anyone's for that matter.

Edit: Dahans is a fine bear!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

Thank heavens I'm a big chicken for pain or I'd do it in a heartbeat
unmotivated

mikey

And before all you two faced jerks cone and say how great life is, SHUT UP.  YOU'RE ALL THE SAME WITH YOUR STUPID PRETENSES OF UTOPIAS.  You know who you are.  For the like 6 people on here who actually care about people, shout out to you.  You make life worth living, not the idiots who pretend to stand for equality and yet are complete hypocrites who sneer at people like me.  You all know who you are.
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I'm sorry you're feeling (presumably) depressed/suicidal, Noc.
That said, taking your own life doesn't really fix anything, it just is a permanent solution to a usually temporary problem that could be solved otherwise..
Sorry you're feeling this way. Always sucks.
what is shitpost

Dude

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 23, 2015, 08:57:17 PMThank heavens I'm a big chicken for pain or I'd do it in a heartbeat
really vague, need more info to properly help. C-

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!