News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on January 18, 2017, 03:11:22 PM"Awesome guy" usually refers to what a person is like, both in and out of their job.

I see what you mean. Haven't even seen him outside of his show, ...that much.

Quote from: Dudeman on January 18, 2017, 03:12:47 PMOh, Keemstar? You mean the guy whose popularity is based on stepping on other YouTubers, spreading lies, exploitation, name-calling, harassment, and perversion, with a fanbase infinitely more cancerous than he is? Nah, I see zero problems with that.
It was when he got "in the drama news" on youtube I subscribed to his channel. Now his channel is lame, and he doesn't even own it entirely, but instead let other people host videos. And his stuff gets repetitive... Otherwise I don't care that much of what he has done. Rather him (a guy with a nice show but having done other bad stuff) rather than a guy like GradeUnderA (Guy with a horrible and annoying voice and makes bad videos... but otherwise, I guess, is a nice guy...).
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dudeman

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on January 18, 2017, 03:18:24 PMRather him (a guy with a nice show but having done other bad stuff) rather than a guy like GradeUnderA (Guy with a horrible and annoying voice and makes bad videos... but otherwise, I guess, is a nice guy...).
that's where I check out, see ya folks
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on January 18, 2017, 03:18:24 PMGradeUnderA (Guy with a horrible and annoying voice and makes bad videos).
FIGHT ME
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

mikey

Y'all are talking about people that I've never heard of
unmotivated

braix

Yesterday my parents banned me from playing video games until I move out...and I was wondering why they haven't cracked yet.

Well no more League of Legends so I added up the cost of my main account to try and find a fair price to sell it at. Basically I looked through all the skins I had and whatever had a price tag on it I wrote it down on Google Sheets in RP(League currency), then added it all up. Then I converted it to USD and now I'm not sure if I actually want to sell this account
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IRsFndOkE2bVE5E0lAluwmUfypQrDtqYkoXZwo2zk6Y/edit?usp=sharing

EDIT: I forgot to mention the reason. Honestly it's just because I'm hopelessly addicted and I cheat all the rules we have to play as much as I want to, and I don't really do anything else besides play League
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

EFitTrainr

But you're only 16. That's completely fucked up.
I like food.

mikey

How much of that is gifts
And did you factor any icons and ward skins in that too
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 18, 2017, 04:27:23 PMEDIT: I forgot to mention the reason. Honestly it's just because I'm hopelessly addicted and I cheat all the rules we have to play as much as I want to, and I don't really do anything else besides play League
I swear this is blueflower right now.

WaluigiTime64

Not being able to make music things is really starting to get to me. I have so many ideas being thrown around, but I can't actually start any of them. I may explode.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Altissimo

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on January 18, 2017, 02:21:38 PMI should, and DESERVE, to rule over internet and have control over every url in existence! And btw I'm OLD ENOUGH! He's not!

can't tell if joke or serious

if serious, why

KefkaticFanatic

Every time I hear about them, I am always glad I don't follow the "youtuber" crowd.  Regardless of their fanbase, general topics, etc.  Every time.

me irl
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Tobbeh99

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 18, 2017, 04:27:23 PMYesterday my parents banned me from playing video games until I move out...and I was wondering why they haven't cracked yet.

Well no more League of Legends so I added up the cost of my main account to try and find a fair price to sell it at. Basically I looked through all the skins I had and whatever had a price tag on it I wrote it down on Google Sheets in RP(League currency), then added it all up. Then I converted it to USD and now I'm not sure if I actually want to sell this account
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IRsFndOkE2bVE5E0lAluwmUfypQrDtqYkoXZwo2zk6Y/edit?usp=sharing

EDIT: I forgot to mention the reason. Honestly it's just because I'm hopelessly addicted and I cheat all the rules we have to play as much as I want to, and I don't really do anything else besides play League

Get a job
Get a girlfriend
Get a life
...go and play chess... :-\

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on January 19, 2017, 12:30:35 AMNot being able to make music things is really starting to get to me. I have so many ideas being thrown around, but I can't actually start any of them. I may explode.

I completely agrees with you! Can't agree more with you! I got a full time job and have pretty much no time to make any music or do any free-time activity. And it kind of sucks cause I really want to do more music-stuff, but I... just simply doesn't have the time. :-\ But on the other side I understand that it's great economically to have a full time job, and also because it gives more work-experience.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dude

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on January 19, 2017, 12:37:45 PMGet a job
Get a girlfriend
Get a life
...go and play chess... :-\
have enough common sense to know that you shouldn't be a dick to people

EFitTrainr

I like food.