News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I subbed for first grade today for half a day.

Never. Ever. Again.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

Eeek. I'd say "I feel your pain" but I doubt I've ever felt pain like that before.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 23, 2017, 12:47:54 PMOh look, I'm not banned anymore. wow... Not like I care about it, or care about this site that much anymore. So don't expect me to submit more arrangements... cause I probably won't.

I can agree that I posted a lot in like last winter-spring, but it was a very emotional time and all. And even though I've wanted to make a blog, I haven't done it because I don't really want to put in the effort, or the money, in making one :-\.

I appreciate all the effort you put through to help this site grow, Tobbeh! Thanks for dropping by!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 23, 2017, 12:47:54 PMAnd even though I've wanted to make a blog, I haven't done it because I don't really want to put in the effort, or the money, in making one :-\.
By the way there's free sites like WordPress that do all the work for you.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Trainer Ave

Can someone tell me why the hell I can't send a single message on discord?
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

mikey

well it looks like my basically-brand-new headset has finally kicked the bucket.  It just stopped working and now unplugging it and plugging it back in isn't turning it back on

keep my headset in your prayers that it may come back to me
unmotivated

Tobbeh99

Reading the news and following up on what's going on in the world, I've really started to get pissed off on North Korea. For a year ago, I kind of thought about the shaky world situation and realized that there were 2 main threats that I was particularly worried about. The first was ISIS in Syria/Iraq and the second was North Korea (or the increased tensions between USA and North Korea). I viewed the ISIS threat as higher, as they have inflicted a lot of damage in Europe, and that that was their goal, they tried to go further into Syria, and then to Turkey and so on. So living in Sweden, I viewed that as more dangerous, as North Korea is on the other sida of the planet, almost. And I think the situation in Syria/Iraq has improved in terms of defeating Isis, they lose more ground each day that passes, and therefore they become less of a threat to Europe and maybe also the rest of the world.

But the problem with North Korea still remains. I thought that after some statement from Kim Jong-Un that he "he backed away" from some plan or military exercise he had planned. So I thought that that might be a sign of calming down the tensions that has arose. But nope, I was wrong, next few days he fires a missile over Japan... And I think there are few people at this point that aren't tired of his horrible behavior! He's tested missile after missile, and all to troll and provoke all other nations, because they can't do much, sanctions doesn't stop him, and you can't take him out military because he's sitting there like "I got nukes, hehehe. Don't you dare threaten me, hehehe.". He's basically the scumbag on Earth at this point. Like literally no other country goes around provoking other countries with missile tests all day long, his country is the only one. And I get that you can look at the bigger picture that there's some "new cold war" between US and allies (South Korea and Japan) and on the other side Russia, China and North Korea. But when it comes down to the point, North Korea, or in reality Kim Jong-Un, is the one to blame. He's the one playing with fire, while all other nations are trying to solve the tensions. Just pisses me of how the world has gotten more tense and less safe nowadays... 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

One of my friends said north Korea can only sustain full scale war for like 2 weeks

And if north Korea fires a missile at Guam I believe China has said they'll allow us to retaliate
unmotivated

Tobbeh99

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 30, 2017, 07:12:18 AMOne of my friends said north Korea can only sustain full scale war for like 2 weeks

And if north Korea fires a missile at Guam I believe China has said they'll allow us to retaliate

I don't think the problems is their military, but their nukes. Yes, they would obviously lose a war. But the thing is that they got nukes, and their leader is a complete madman. All other nations that have nukes, at least got a sophisticated leader, whether democracy or dictatorship. But North Korea doesn't. And just 1 nuke alone can cause seriously devastating damage, and that's the issue. 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

Same friend as before says: in order for a nuke to cause radiation or anything it has to go through a complex nuclear reaction and I guess you can like shoot nukes down before the reaction happens?
Basically, north Korea is not much of a threat but we can't start anything because then we'll be at war with China and allies as well
unmotivated

Trasdegi

When a nuke explodes the reactions happens near instantly. However, it should be possible to shoot the missile in its fly to make the nuke drop into the sea where it would cause less damage

Pianist Da Sootopolis

@NK situation: They're a gnat, more or less. I would think that Kim (who, it's worth mentioning, was educated in the West and has at least a vague idea of Western culture and probably knows about our military) recognizes this, and, for as much as he postures, knows that if he starts a war, he'll get destroyed. The minute Pyongyang sends a missile over/at Guam (or Japan, or anywhere else), our entire nuclear arsenal will respond accordingly.

ISIS, as despicable as they are, isn't a threat if we don't get involved. Let the mid east deal with their own issues (no sides are clean; the Syrian "rebels" we arm are mostly Jihadists to begin with).

As for #2 most likely global nuke conflict.. India/Pakistan?
what is shitpost