News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Tobbeh99

Man my life just seem to suck right now. And I don't know even why. It seems as if everybody really knows what they want to do in life, what to study and what to be. My brother is studying to become some sort of engineer, and my cousin wants to work with railways (railway engineer, idk.). But I have no clue. It seems hard continuing with music, even though it seems like the most obvious path. And if not that, then idk. And my job I work at sucks (it was fun at the beginning, but now it's pretty lame). And all my colleagues are really boring/lame or somewhat annoying, which obviously makes it worse. And 2 good friends I had there quit, so that sucks. Also just feeling like I have so low energy now, like there's no point in doing anything. Before I used to have some drive, but now I feel so apathetic to everything. Before I used to love to play video games, but now it's like "meh, have nothing better to do...", and music seems less fun or important as I don't know if I want to continue that way as a job. And that used to be my big intressets, but now it's really just "meh, can do it if I want to, but.. who cares...". And also hate how much it seems as society has changed lately, and it's going the wrong direction for sure... I went to a psychotherapist, but it didn't seem to help much. All she seem to do was give me some scheme to fill in, in order to improve my sleep-schedule, and also tried to push me to study music and join a choir, which I may or may not do. And also talked about that I may have some sort of autism (something I've thought I had before). And I makes me feel even more pitiful being a 22 adult. As people expect me to be all grown up and make good decisions, take care of myself etc. But honestly I feel completely helpless. Also used to be kind of shy before, and that seem to just have worsen, just seem way more nervous and plain out sociophobic now... It just seems like my life is falling apart... Also used to have some friends back in school and when I played smash, but now I'm literally alone. Like my whole life just sucks. And y, obviously my brother, my cousin and all other people i know got a girlfriend, except me... y always last with everything, job and other things... always... Everything just seems to go against me...
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

unmotivated

Tobbeh99

Just caught an awful cold. :( Also doesn't help that I feel somewhat stiff and sore in my body as well. :(
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

AmpharosAndy

innit

Tobbeh99

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on October 08, 2017, 05:54:37 AMDo this. It will help more than you think :D

Tough to do, as I work half-time at evenings, which is when I think most choirs practice.

10/10 tobbeh

blueflower999

Maelstrom threw my emoji fidget spinner out the window and i didn't get it for a few days and now it's so rusty that it can't spin

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle