News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

While BDS has a point, there's no better way to bomb an interview than to say "your company isn't important", even if it's just a local grocery store.

Besides, the pattern BDS mentions is really most prominent in the US.
what is shitpost

ZeldaFan

Especially when they use job titles like "Sandwich Artist" at Subway and you're literally just making a damn sandwich for minimum wage. There's no "art" involved.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Tobbeh99

Quote from: ZeldaFan on October 24, 2017, 11:42:49 PMEspecially when they use job titles like "Sandwich Artist" at Subway and you're literally just making a damn sandwich for minimum wage. There's no "art" involved.

Y I saw that one, actually ;D. They just make the title fancier to make you feel more entitled. It's like the job I got atm, it's called "operations agent", it's just a supply/warehouse worker (or whatever you call someone working with transport/packages). And no I don't even feel more special because of the title, it just sounds stupid. 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

E. Gadd Industries

I guess it's my PC's way of saying "GO TO SLEEP, IDIOT" but the scholarship application I was just working on crashed. I'm hoping hitting save didn't mean saving it locally (or whatever the term is, I'm tired and now ticked off) until I fully submitted it.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Trainer Ave

I'm so fucking pissed right now. My save file on my cute charm copy of Pokemon HeartGold was just erased because of "corrupted data". BULL FUCKING SHIT. That just cost me over 300 hours, and over 200 shinies. I'm blaming gamefreak for their shitty programming. There was absolutely nothing wrong with my save file. I hope gamefreak goes bankrupt. Not like they've made a single good game since gen iv anyways.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dudeman

Ohhhhhhkay, B-Waf, I'm gonna have to ask you to tone down the edge, please. Thank you.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Trainer Ave

No. gamefreak really does need to actually make a good Pokemon game for once. Since gen iv all they've been doing is shoving gimmicks into what they made 10 years ago.
And yes this IS a problem with the game as my save file was perfectly fine. Multiple people have had this problem and there is NO solution other than to start completely over from scratch. Don't tell me to town down when I just lost a save file which is worth double the price of the original game.

EDIT: Also this is "The Rant Thread" If people aren't allowed to rant than this thread has no reason to exist
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on November 07, 2017, 03:04:27 PMNot like they've made a single good game since gen iv anyways.
idk gen 5 and oras were pretty great
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mastersuperfan

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on November 07, 2017, 03:15:32 PMEDIT: Also this is "The Rant Thread" If people aren't allowed to rant than this thread has no reason to exist

yeaaaahhh but the title also says "Don't be pricks" doesn't it?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

LeviR.star

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on November 07, 2017, 03:04:27 PMI'm so fucking pissed right now. My save file on my cute charm copy of Pokemon HeartGold was just erased because of "corrupted data". BULL FUCKING SHIT. That just cost me over 300 hours, and over 200 shinies.

I'd probably be angry here, too.

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on November 07, 2017, 03:04:27 PMI'm blaming gamefreak for their shitty programming. There was absolutely nothing wrong with my save file. I hope gamefreak goes bankrupt.

This, however... is where I would I agree with Dudeman to tone down a little. Believe me, I spent hundreds of hours on Mario Kart Wii in elementary and middle school, and my license has have to been re-filled up with gold trophies multiple times.

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on November 07, 2017, 03:15:32 PMall they've been doing is shoving gimmicks into what they made 10 years ago.

I've just noticed something about the Mega Man series, which I love.

Quote from: mastersuperfan on November 07, 2017, 03:56:50 PMyeaaaahhh but the title also says "Don't be pricks" doesn't it?

got 'im again msf
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Zunawe

The reason you got a message telling you that your save got corrupted is because they were responsible about their programming. Write operations fail sometimes. Storage corrupts. It's just a fact of using a computer.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Tobbeh99

So this #metoo thing seems to be everywhere in the news. And you hear daily reports of kinds of crazy shit, from all places of society, that you don't think happened and you don't even want to know happened. But a big issue that people don't talk about is the government, aka "The feminist goverment" (yes the Swedish government brag about being the "worlds first feminist government"). Like I don't know how many "feminist/equality" project they have (they even have "feminist snow-shoveling", yes it's not a joke!), and yet you hear about all sort of crazy shit now! It really makes you have even lower trust in the government and society, like you didn't already have really low trust in them from the start.

And I know you guys are going to answer "but the government can fix all problems/doesn't have all the power. It's everyone's responsibility to ensure that people treat women with respect". And while it is true, I think it's pretty certain that the government do have the most power and influence in society. And it's really annoying when they put so much effort and energy into all these feminist/equality programs and projects and then they literally fail. The government sows but not reaps. ...
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dudeman

Get your head out of a fucking gutter, Tobbeh. Government programs can't stop people from sexually harassing other people; it's never going to happen. That is squarely on the shoulders of the people. You, blaming the government for a bunch of women across the world banding together and bringing to light the commonality of sexual harassment, are exactly the problem.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book