News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

POST YOUR EMO SHIT HERE

me irl
[close]

GreekGeek

Kefka's still alive.
That's it for now, I guess.

MaestroUGC

I lead a charmed life where I have absolutely no problems!

Wait...wrong topic...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Maretocks

Hahaha. My life sucks because I'm not determined to do anything, thus I never get anything done!

Quote from: Maretocks on January 15, 2010, 02:13:36 AMThere's crap all to do and my mum doesn't like me on the computer or playing piano. Pfft, who needs Vitamin D.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SuperFireKirby

Sweet another topic that will get totally of the subjest of what it was meant for! Well, at least this one's a little more straight foward.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Qew

well, my life sucks.

These holidays, I've alienated all of the friends I secretely hate in school, and among those that I don't have been
1. Gone to england to stay with relatives
2. Is on a German exchange trip
3. Has been exiled to France by his parents (we threw him a surprise party on the day before his exile)
4. Is currently living with the kid up the road from his house since the kid thinks he's now his best friend and the times I've spent over at my friend's house that kid has called like 5 freaking times every day asking why he can't come over. Stalker.
5. Is hanging out with one of the kids who wants to kill me's girl friend and I'm not going near him because the kid who wants to kill me stalks my friend because his girl friend (lol he'll never tap that) likes him way more than the stalker creep.
6. Kidnapped with his family upstate where he has no internet, or TV, or gaming device of any kind
7. Lost contact with her half a year ago
8. Lost contact with her a YEAR ago
9. Brainwashed by stalker who wants to kill me
10 - 35 Lost contact with them 5 years ago except two kids (just found their phone numbers)

AND I arranged to see those two.. but then I got the flu

wait... that sounds remarkably like the exact reason how and why I found nsm >_> hmmm and now I can spend all of my time with my girlfriend <3
and not be called everyday by kids going "let's go see a movie" :D AND I FINALLY ARRANGED SOME SHEET MUSIC AND DID WHAT I WANTED TO DO (while my exiled friend is sad because he only got to play MW2 once). MLIA.

what... I'm waiting for my chocolate covered popcorn to finish popping so I can eat it while watching The Dark Knight. I had to do SOMETHING D:

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Harvest

Qew...your friend got exiled to France?

What the hell?
-

SuperFireKirby

That's the worst kind of exile there is. In a close second place is Quebec.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Seeker

I got to world 8-3 in the Lost Levels, and now the game is dying.... Come on, I just need another week or two.
This is a signature.

Roz~

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 17, 2010, 01:10:20 PMThat's the worst kind of exile there is. In a close second place is Quebec.

And why is that?
I must say, I don't really like Quebec myself, but it's not that bad.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Harvest

oh god, Quebec, worst school trip ever.

also...I'm feeling sick...like an unnatural exhaustion type of sick...

kind of sucks.  It isn't bad though, so maybe I can get off a day of school and still enjoy myself.
-

Roz~

Quote from: Harvest on January 17, 2010, 03:48:18 PMoh god, Quebec, worst school trip ever.

Hahaha, where did you go/what happened?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Zintendo

I make fun of my male friend who wears purple lipstick sometimes.  he says it's just for the hell of it, but i know he is emo. or at least obsessed with how emo people dress.

a lot of people are like that.
Take a look, to the sky, just before you die.  It's the last time you will.

Maretocks

Quote from: Zintendo on January 17, 2010, 06:38:02 PMI make fun of my male friend who wears purple lipstick sometimes.  he says it's just for the hell of it, but i know he is emo. or at least obsessed with how emo people dress.

a lot of people are like that.
No they're not.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>