The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saria

My friend said she likes Family Guy because she's mature. She called me a baby for liking The Simpsons. I need new friends... :(
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Jub3r7

STUPID INTERNET DISCONNECTING EVERY FIVE SECONDS AND EVERY TIME MY DAD COMES HOME...

Is the last part a coincidence? I think that I'm not sure.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ETFROXX

I really want Ice Skating lessons for Christmas 'cause I'm getting a tad obsessed. I hinted at it very subtly on facebook 'I want ice skating lessons for Christmas. =(' and my aunt commented that I'm naughty and I'm getting coal.

I hate my family sometimes. They spoil everything.

SuperFireKirby

Quake Live has been down for me all day until about half an hour ago. And now when I get into a match it lags insanely bad. I blame society...

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

STUPID WINDOWS PARENTAL CONTROLS BLOCKING IMAGES THAT ARE MADE FOR ME BY CONCERTO
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 28, 2010, 04:19:42 PMI blame society...

ETFROXX

Jub3r7

Thanks. And... I used my brother's computer.  :D

STUPID STRETCHINESS OF AVATARS!!!! XD

Merry early Christmas, everyone!

Ruto

Why is everything so misshapen? It makes me sad...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Ruto

Hmm. Double post.

The trains were terrible today and I spent an hour to get to class, only to find out it was canceled. No email sent or anything! I wasted an hour and 40 minutes of my life...:(

Jub3r7

Sorry for saying this, but the wind is freaking scaring the heck out of me.

You know the sound affects in movies, when ghosts are sneaking by?
That's what it sounds like, except 10x more realistic.

SlowPokemon

IKR it was soooo windy yesterday here. That's strange; one of the things I've noticed since moving from Michigan is that it's rarely really windy. Yesterday and today it was.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

It's been quite windy over here, too. It seriously sounded like some trees were going to fall (but to me it just sounded like the rain... especially around 4 AM! YAY allnighters!)

Saria

Today, my fat and ugly teacher passed out a worksheet. My friend didn't get one and was too shy to ask the teacher for one so I gave her mine. When I raised my hand, he told everybody to be quiet. I said I didn't get one. This other short guy in my class said, "Haha! She didn't get one because she's short!" Fucking asshole. Good thing no teacher caught me when I hit him after class, but I don't think that was enough. 8) Mwahahahahahahaaa!
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Saria on December 07, 2010, 05:34:11 PMThis other short guy in my class said, "Haha! She didn't get one because she's short!" Fucking asshole.

Since when do ten-year-olds talk like this? D: I don't even talk like this.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

@Saria

*****facepalms*****

Isn't this the type of thing you'd say somewhere else? Quit hitting other kids, I have no idea who taught you that.