The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 07, 2011, 05:45:00 AMYou know what sucks even more than silly customers. No job to complain about. :(
My current situation. School is my work, and I am paying it to screw me over

Olimar12345

god, there are SO many storys of retarded ppl at my store...
oh, im sorry that your 35 cents off coupon didnt work, (since u didnt buy the only required item to make it work) but u sure showed me by walking out of the store, leaving ur entire $200 order of groceries here. only one problem though-U ALREADY PAID! IDIOT‼
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ruto

I can't get everyone to shut up!  >:(

IRL, not you guys...>_<

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperRiolu

I am alone, looking out onto a street in Sacramento. ugh.
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

Raymondbl

Quote from: Ruto on May 07, 2011, 10:34:02 AMI can't get everyone to shut up!  >:(

IRL, not you guys...>_<

are you still in China?  What did you bring back?
Quote from: olimar12345 on May 07, 2011, 10:32:25 AMgod, there are SO many storys of retarded ppl at my store...
oh, im sorry that your 35 cents off coupon didnt work, (since u didnt buy the only required item to make it work) but u sure showed me by walking out of the store, leaving ur entire $200 order of groceries here. only one problem though-U ALREADY PAID! IDIOT‼
they probably forgot.  But seriously, the people nowadays....
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Roz~

Quote from: olimar12345 on May 07, 2011, 10:32:25 AMgod, there are SO many storys of retarded ppl at my store...

A customer brings 20$ with her to buy stuff. She runs through the store and picks up everything she sees. She wants to buy for 80$ worth of groceries. She then spends ~30 minutes wondering what the hell will she buy. And when she's done I have to put everything back in the shelves, because in the end she didn't buy anything. SHE ALWAYS DOES THAT.  FFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 08, 2011, 07:02:48 AMare you still in China?  What did you bring back?

Yep. So far I have mostly Domo toys and Gloomy Bear figurines because my sisters like them. And about 600 photos. It seems I don't shop very much alone.

Also my cousins are the worst-behaved kids I've ever seen in my life. The older one's on the computer nonstop and the younger one (who is 7) can't do his homework without throwing a fit, saying he's busy, doesn't "know" my relatives that tell him to behave and do his homework, wishes people dead, threatens to throw people out on the street because he doesn't want them, and constantly tries to hop on a computer and phone to mindlessly play games for hours on end. Thing he, he repeats what I've heard my aunt say to him >__>  And says things sometimes in such a casual manner like a psychopath.  

Quote from: Roz~ on May 08, 2011, 08:45:58 AMA customer brings 20$ with her to buy stuff. She runs through the store and picks up everything she sees. She wants to buy for 80$ worth of groceries. She then spends ~30 minutes wondering what the hell will she buy. And when she's done I have to put everything back in the shelves, because in the end she didn't buy anything. SHE ALWAYS DOES THAT.  FFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Sounds like one of those starved for attention types. She'd talk 'til your ears bleed if she could... =__=

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Roz~ on May 08, 2011, 08:45:58 AMA customer brings 20$ with her to buy stuff. She runs through the store and picks up everything she sees. She wants to buy for 80$ worth of groceries. She then spends ~30 minutes wondering what the hell will she buy. And when she's done I have to put everything back in the shelves, because in the end she didn't buy anything. SHE ALWAYS DOES THAT.  FFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Yeah! i hate when they have a huge basket and say "Stop me when u get to $20!" how about bringing sufficient funds? or perhaps not, as u said, picking up everything u see? ugh.
another story:
ok so im on an express lane and this person has 2 six packs of beer and also requires cigarettes. their total was roughly $30. after trying his WIC card AND food stamp card(both of which i had already told him would work on neither tobacco nor alcohol) he pulls out a wad of cash and pays with a $100 bill. really?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Saria

Quote from: Ruto on May 08, 2011, 09:34:51 AMYep. So far I have mostly Domo toys and Gloomy Bear figurines because my sisters like them. And about 600 photos. It seems I don't shop very much alone.

Also my cousins are the worst-behaved kids I've ever seen in my life. The older one's on the computer nonstop and the younger one (who is 7) can't do his homework without throwing a fit, saying he's busy, doesn't "know" my relatives that tell him to behave and do his homework, wishes people dead, threatens to throw people out on the street because he doesn't want them, and constantly tries to hop on a computer and phone to mindlessly play games for hours on end. Thing he, he repeats what I've heard my aunt say to him >__>  And says things sometimes in such a casual manner like a psychopath.  

Sounds like one of those starved for attention types. She'd talk 'til your ears bleed if she could... =__=

That's why I f*****g hate those kids. >:(
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

KefkaticFanatic

Whoa saria...harsh language for one your age :P

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

So my parents think I may be showing signs of an eating disorder. WTF. XD XD XD

What really happens is that I am occasionally too lazy to make myself lunch. It's only happened like three times though, and my mom is yelling at me for not eating ever, saying that I go without lunch at school all the time, which has only happened once because I was out of lunch money. wtf.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

I can't beat Mystic Square stage 4-6 without dying multiple times. :(

I wish I could deathbomb in that one...

Roz~

1 paper left... and it will decide whether I get my diploma or not. I'm just so pissed, don't feel like doing school stuff at all. Bleh.

DrP

Kick that paper's balls Roz!!!! You can do it!

Roz~

Haha yeah, I guess I can... plus I kinda have to. It's kinda long though. Have to analyze Euthanasia with stuff I've seen in my Sociology/Psychology/Politics classes. I can bullshit stuff on my sociological and psychological factors, so it's not that bad I guess.