The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

That's because you guys ain't kewl.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

I slept in middle school and taught myself that stuff.

Jub3r7

I never sleep in class intentionally. I just put my head down for a second in the middle of the period, and suddenly it's time to leave.  :(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Raymondbl

Quote from: Roz~ on May 18, 2011, 03:10:37 PMThat's because you guys ain't kewl.
might be.  Depending on what you mean by cool.

It is impossible for me to sleep while I'm learning.  I mean, how the heck?  it's so interesting!  and fun!

No, I'm not going to get into an argument about this.

anyway, my life is good because basically I like everything in life (school, piano, homework) so I don't belong in this topic.  Unless I'm commenting on other people's rants.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Greg

Quote from: universe-X on May 18, 2011, 03:16:57 PMI slept in middle school and taught myself that stuff.

I didn't sleep in school and taught myself other stuff.  ;)

ETFROXX

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 18, 2011, 04:57:45 PMmight be.  Depending on what you mean by cool.

It is impossible for me to sleep while I'm learning.  I mean, how the heck?  it's so interesting!  and fun!

anyway, my life is good because basically I like everything in life (school, piano, homework) so I don't belong in this topic.  Unless I'm commenting on other people's rants.

Damnit.

Roz~

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 18, 2011, 04:57:45 PMmight be.  Depending on what you mean by cool.

Sarcasm much maybe?

Raymondbl

Quote from: Roz~ on May 18, 2011, 05:03:41 PMSarcasm much maybe?
actually, nothing in that post was sarcasm :P
Quote from: gzgregory on May 18, 2011, 04:59:22 PMI didn't sleep in school and taught myself other stuff.  ;)
that's what I do! :P

Roz~

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 18, 2011, 07:01:06 PMactually, nothing in that post was sarcasm :Pthat's what I do! :P

L2sarcasm.

Raymondbl

SuperFireKirby

SHE WAS BEING SARCASTIC BY SAYING
Quote from: Roz~ on May 18, 2011, 03:10:37 PMThat's because you guys ain't kewl.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Raymondbl

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 19, 2011, 11:23:34 AMSHE WAS BEING SARCASTIC BY SAYING
oooh ok now I get it.
*stops being an idiot*

Greg

ETFROXX

universe-X

Just realized Kefka took me off his friend list on facebook D: lol xD