fabbemannen

Fabian Kuhnlein's arrangements
All my arrangements on this page
http://www.freewebs.com/fabbemannen/myarrangements.htm

2010-01-19 First update!
Super Smash Bros. 64, Melee and Brawl - Classic Clear Donkey Kong
Super Smash Bros. 64, Melee and Brawl - Classic Clear Fox
Super Smash Bros. 64, Melee and Brawl - Classic Clear Samus
This is my first 3 submissions! Hope you'll like 'em!
If I made some mistakes in them or on my post, please tell me!

2010-03-27 More Melee's coming up!
Super Smash Bros. 64 and Melee - Classic Clear Ness (Harder version)
Super Smash Bros. 64, Melee and Brawl - Classic Clear Yoshi

2010-05-06 One from Pokémon 0_o
Pokémon Gold, Silver, Crystal - Bike Theme.mus
Pokémon Gold, Silver, Crystal - Bike Theme.mid

2010-09-07 Worms!
Worms Main Theme.mus
Worms Main Theme.midi

2010-09-30 Requested Earthbound
• Earthbound/Mother - Eight Melodies mus midi
(The uploaded version misses the lefthand. This one have it, but is in the wrong key)

2011-12-2 Harp theme requested
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Harp Theme (The Goddess Song) - Zip

Cobraroll

^Are you Scandinavian, by any chance?

Cool arrangements, by the way. I hope to see longer arrangements from you in the future.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

fabbemannen

Quote from: Cobraroll on January 19, 2010, 12:16:59 PM^Are you Scandinavian, by any chance?

Cool arrangements, by the way. I hope to see longer arrangements from you in the future.

Thanks! I havn't maked arrangements so much but I'll see what I can do. If I find a score that isn't uploaded that I can play, I'm going to make it!   ;D And yes, I'm from Sweden

Shadoninja

worms main theme:

- there should be a pickup measure for the first 2 eighth notes. After doing that that should fix the 16th and 32th rest problem.
- at bar 13(including pickup measure), change the key to E major or indicate a change of key using text for the uploader.

in terms of formatting:
Change the title to "Main Theme" and put in "Worms" below it in font 12 italic.
"Comp:" should be changed to composer or something of the sort and I would use a period not a colon after "arr"
the copyright below should not include the youtube advert and that second line. instead, put "Team 17 © 1995" enter to move down a space "http://www.ninsheetm.us"

Bike theme

the link sent me to a site that said that there was some kind of error so i'm unable to comment on this arrangement.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fabbemannen

Quote from: Shadoninja on October 04, 2010, 04:27:25 PMworms main theme:

- there should be a pickup measure for the first 2 eighth notes. After doing that that should fix the 16th and 32th rest problem.
- at bar 13(including pickup measure), change the key to E major or indicate a change of key using text for the uploader.

in terms of formatting:
Change the title to "Main Theme" and put in "Worms" below it in font 12 italic.
"Comp:" should be changed to composer or something of the sort and I would use a period not a colon after "arr"
the copyright below should not include the youtube advert and that second line. instead, put "Team 17 © 1995" enter to move down a space "http://www.ninsheetm.us"

Bike theme

the link sent me to a site that said that there was some kind of error so i'm unable to comment on this arrangement.
The bike theme didn't work for me either, so I'm going to reupload it. About the fonts, I got a new computer and I havn't changed the fonts yet. But I don't think it matter so much. I read somewhere that the font should Times New Roman? But I'm going to change it later.
It's not so easy to understand all english words in music, what's an pickup measure D= Grammaticly it should be an colon after composer, not an period. Isn't the key right in bar 13? With all the b/# it should be correct. If I change the key, those will be wrong

The Deku Trombonist

Can you give me a link to the original you used so I have something to compare it to? I think I found about 20 versions of the Worms theme...

fabbemannen

I didn't use any other version, it's made from scratch. I made it cause I didn't find any version on it here. Actually, I only found one version on vgmusic.com when I searched, but I never tried really  :-\

The Deku Trombonist

I meant do you have a link to the recording you listened to, to transcribe the notes from?

fabbemannen

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on October 05, 2010, 02:44:40 AMI meant do you have a link to the recording you listened to, to transcribe the notes from?

My bad =D I'm not sure if it was this, but I think so http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D4Yr3ebNoQ
I only took the part that is in every Worms game (well most of them) and made it more of a piano version

Shadoninja

Quote from: fabbemannen on October 05, 2010, 12:40:03 AMThe bike theme didn't work for me either, so I'm going to reupload it. About the fonts, I got a new computer and I havn't changed the fonts yet. But I don't think it matter so much. I read somewhere that the font should Times New Roman? But I'm going to change it later.
It's not so easy to understand all english words in music, what's an pickup measure D= Grammaticly it should be an colon after composer, not an period. Isn't the key right in bar 13? With all the b/# it should be correct. If I change the key, those will be wrong

what your sheet should look like http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=481.0

definition of a pickup:
"In music, it is the note or sequence of notes which precedes the first downbeat in a bar. In the latter sense an anacrusis is often called a pickup, pickup note, or pickup measure, referring to the syncopation. A piece of music beginning with an anacrusis will often end before the last beat of the last bar, in order to keep the number of bars in the entire piece at a whole number."

Put "Composed by:" or "Composition by:". Arr. is an abbreviation of arranger. that abbreviation is observed on other sheet music.

bar 13 after you put in a pickup changes key. you can tell both by the sound of it and the addition of consistent D#'s and G#'s. therefore, it is necessary to put in a key change there.

some pictures to show what I mean.
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n208/shadoninja/example1.jpg
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n208/shadoninja/example2.jpg

fabbemannen

Yes, your does look better!

Now I have 3 questions:
Is there a good way to move the notes half-a-bar without having to retype 'em?
How do I switch key in the middle of the song?
On my Eight Melodies arrangement the bars are splitted up so they can cover the whole page. How can I make them being close to eachother?

Practice and experience is always good to do/have  ::)

Shadoninja

I know that in print music 2010, you can use the mass mover tool to select notes within the measure and then move those.
if you have anything other than notepad, you can use the key signature tool to put a new key.

now about eight melodies, you could probably have it so it's 4 measures per system. Page layout tool -> Page layout -> Fit music... -> lock layout with 4 measures, change whole document. afterwards, space the system evenly by page layout ->space systems evenly, place maximum amount of systems on each page. you can't do this in notepad though.

fabbemannen

I've moved it one half measure, but I can't get the key to work. If I use it, it just changes all notes  :-\
I'm using Notepad so I guess do that other thing you said.

I realised a thing about the Bike Theme too. I can't reupload it now, cause they are on another computer. We're renovating at home, it has caused me a lot of troubles (including the fonts) so I have to wait with those. Now I'm just going to reupload the sheets I have

pumpy_heart

The Samus Classic Clear has incorrect notes in the bass. Double check with a recording.
Always good to see a new arranger around here though. :)

fabbemannen

Quote from: pumpy_heart on October 06, 2010, 02:40:25 PMThe Samus Classic Clear has incorrect notes in the bass. Double check with a recording.
Always good to see a new arranger around here though. :)

I know there's a lot of faults in the victory sheet's. I just havn't fixed. Those we're my first arrangements and I used the medley  Darkmooncaverns19 made on youtube I think.
Anyhow, it was almost a year since I uploaded those, so I've been here a while =D Just not so active in the uploading department. Before that I used this site for a lot of the songs I've learned  ;)