News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

NinSheetMusic Stage Sharing

Started by chipmunk884, March 15, 2008, 08:01:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chipmunk884

I figured out how i can share my custom made stages, and i'll give you mine and tell you how to do it.  First, download the zip file from here: zip.  Then, in your SD card, copy the 3 bin files to [SD Card Drive]:\private\wii\app\RSBE\st and then stick your sd card back into your wii.  Hopefully, you will see 3 new stages.  Also included in the zip are some images i took.  Enjoy!

KefkaticFanatic

A winner is you! Nintendo accidentally made a good move by using SD cards! Rejoice!

me irl
[close]

musicguy49

chipmunk884

If anyone has tried this and confirmed that it worked, please post!

pumpy_heart

Um...yeah. I dont use SIM cards.
I might adjust if needed. How/where would you stick a SD card into your computer? Would I need something else besides just the card? If so, what is it, and how much would it cost me?

HungryDragon

I know that there are SD card readers. Mine plugs into the USB port and has a slot for a card. I don't really remember where we got it and how much it cost, but it looks cheap XD but it works fine
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

chipmunk884

Yeah, you need a usb sd card reader.  Then, copy the bin files to the file path in the first post and put the sd card back in your wii.  If anyone has any other stages to share, post them here.

KefkaticFanatic

It works, great stages!  How do you get the Mona Pizza track?

me irl
[close]

chipmunk884

It's under warioware and i don't think you have to unlock it.  I"m glad it worked!

HugoMeister

I'll post a few of mine later. Right now I'm feeling to lazy....

(Get ready for "The Laundry Room" :P)

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

ZnD

So you can actually share save files using a SD card?

HugoMeister

Ya huh. Screenshots, replays, stages, just about anything can be shared using the SD cards.

ZnD

Replays...
What about starting a Break the Target and a Home Run Contest score board?  ;D

HugoMeister

Homerun contest would be better. Then we could prove our Brawl skillz.