News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

[GBC] Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal - Multiple songs

Started by Madny, March 09, 2010, 03:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madny

"Ecruteak/Cianwood City" - Completed and on site
"Azalea/Blackthorn City" - Completed and on site

Ecruteak/Cianwood: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpskwmxURwg
Azalea/Blackthorn: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg6YynzqmsA

I want to learn those songs on piano but I couldn't find sheet music and I don't want to do it by ear.  :D

HugoMeister

I have the HG/SS versions done (excluding Ecruteak City, which is a bitch). Do these work?

Cianwood City Decent arrangement.

Azalea/Blackthorn City  I realize this a bit.....crowded, but I'd rather put a lot into a piece, and people can ignore what they can't play, rather than them wishing they had more.

If you don't like these, I could probably whip up the original 8bit sheets.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Cobraroll

^Those are quite awesome. Is there a chance they will find their way to NSM as well?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

HugoMeister

dahans

Quote from: HugoMeister on March 10, 2010, 12:14:16 PMI don't see anything getting on NSM lately.
Why? Your arrangments are amazing, the more sheets we have the better it is...
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

HugoMeister

Quote from: dahans on March 10, 2010, 12:59:38 PMWhy? Your arrangments are amazing, the more sheets we have the better it is...

Quote from: NSMUpdate, Saturday 9th of January 2010
January 09, 2010, 06:18:42 PM by Nintendude73

dahans

Quote from: HugoMeister on March 10, 2010, 05:27:01 PM

I know... but I think this will change. NSM has alreay more than 1100 sheets. You could contribute to the growth of this site, which would be amazing, since it would increase the number of members.

HugoMeister

Something I didn't realize before:

Quote from: dahans on March 10, 2010, 12:59:38 PMWhy? Your arrangments are amazing, the more sheets we have the better it is...

I heavily disagree.

dahans

Quote from: HugoMeister on March 13, 2010, 10:08:54 AMSomething I didn't realize before:

I heavily disagree.

That's true, some sheets are........ crap. But NSM has changed. Songs of bad quality won't be accepted and the bad ones will be replaced.
There is a lack of arrangers on this site and we urgently need you. I think every NSM member agrees with me (hopefully).
I don't want to force you, but I would be very glad if you could upload them. Thank you.