News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

UNOxDExELLOS arrangements

Started by UNOxDExELLOS, March 21, 2010, 09:30:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UNOxDExELLOS

Hopefully these don't mysteriously disappear from the site again <_<

[NES] Journey to Silius - Title - UNOxDExELLOS
MUS
MIDI

[NES] Journey to Silius - Level 1 - UNOxDExELLOS
MUS
MIDI

[NES] Journey to Silius - Level 3 - UNOxDExELLOS
MUS
MIDI

[NES] Journey to Silius - Level 4 - UNOxDExELLOS
MUS
MIDI

May submit more if these survive the test of time...

Arekushisu11

I find it great to witness that someone else is trying to make underated game's arrangements of his own.

Hey, wassup? I'm Arekushisu11. Nice to meet you!

One thing you may strongly have forgotten on your partition is, the copyright at the bottom center of each sheet. It is one of the most important rule of this site. You just write the compagny's name, the trademark, registration or whatever it's called and the year the game went out. So for this game ''Journey to Silius'' it should be: Sunsoft® 1990. Then, right under the compagny's trademark and year of publication of the game, you write the website's adress: http://www.ninsheetm.us/

So, what you should have at the bottom center of each sheet should be:
Sunsoft® 1990
http://www.ninsheetm.us/
/

Also, the name of the theme you've chosen should be apostrophized on each of your sheet: ''Journey to Silius - Title Screen''. Just another important rule to follow if you want your arrangements to get a chance of being accepted as of the formality of your music sheet. Then again... I'm still new to this forum and to submiting arrangements so, maybe I'm not the best person to rectify what you may have forgotten.

I hope your arrangements are gonna be accepted this time because, even if I'm new at compositing I find your arrangements to be greatly respectful to the originals.

Maybe you should post a link to each of the original compositions so people can compare them to your arrangements and therefore make a better analyse out of it.

I look foward to hearing other of your underated games arrangements. Keep up the GREAT work!

Arekushisu11

KefkaticFanatic

Who is this awesome Arekushi guy and why has he stop posting?

me irl
[close]

Brassman388

I have no idea, but he should come back.